We've had a few emails from buyers having difficulty mounting these tires due to being flat.
Here is a list of instructions we found that may help mounting these tires:
1. Use plenty of tire lube on the bead area.
2. We find its actually much easier to install BOTH bead halfs at the SAME time with NO TUBE installed.
3. Once tire is completely on rim (both sides), then you can easily remove the top bead half back off the rim, and install your tube.
4. Now you can install the top bead again (using plenty of lube), and inflate the tire as normal.
5. We have had good luck running the tire a little under inflated the first few rides to allow the tire to flex and take its correct shape back.