This is "Box Stock Project" yellow clone racing engine kit is an easy way to have an engine built to compete on race day. This kit comes un-assembled.
The "Box Stock Project" yellow clone engine is a standard for the following Box Stock, Builder's Prepared, Superbox, or Outlaw clone classes.
Cast iron flywheels are no longer included with our engines, this kit comes with flywheel (aluminum).
This engine is for racing purposes only and will require other parts to complete. Does NOT have an RPM governor, low oil sensor, airbox, or muffler.
Picture represents how the engine will look after you build it.
Basic You-Build-It Kit includes:
- 6.5HP 196cc BSP Engine w/o fuel tank
- NEW BSP-4 Box Stock Project heat treated racing cam included in kit.
- Billet aluminum flywheel
- Top plate/throttle hookup
- Billet high flow air filter adaptor
- Choke hold
- CNC bored and jetted .615" carb
- Fuel pump
- 10.8 lb. high performance springs
- Pulse inlet fitting
- Angled air filter
- 5' fuel hose
- Chain guard/heat shield
- AR3910X spark plug.
- Now includes performance cast rod and stainless steel push rods
- Clutch Sold Separate
- Header Sold Separate
- This engine has not been Blueprinted.
- The legality and building of this kit is the responsibility of the end user.
- This does Not include Assembly Instructions