The 200cc Tracked Vehicle PTV Super Traxx 6.5hp is a dual track, 6.5 HP, heavy duty clutch powered off-road machine.
- That's right, no tires and wheels.
- The Super Traxx runs on two 7" wide tracks, looks like a small tank.
- The Track system allows you to conquer all types of terrain from off-road riding, to snow covered hills, sand beaches and muddy fields.
- Track systems are not new technology, they can be found on tanks, construction rigs and high end utility vehicles. We are using this system to bring the consumer an affordable, easy to use, all-weather track kart.
- The TrailMaster Super Traxx 200 is super cool and one-of-a-kind vehicle.
- This rubber tracked ATV is in a class of its own.
- The Super Traxx 200 is super fun to play with in the backyard or in the woods.
- The Super Traxx is able to tackle all terrains including dirt, sand, snow and mud.
- This personal tracked vehicle can even handle shallow creek crossings with low impact and high traction.
- The Super Traxx 200 is simply engineered with minimal parts.
Free Shipping on all TrailMaster Go-Karts.
For Continental United States (limited time only)
- 6.5hp 4-Stroke Engine
- Single Seat
- Automatic Transmission
- Dual Track Drive
- Convenient Recoil Start
- Dual Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Safety Seatbelt Harness
- Dual 7" Wide Tracks
- Engine Type:4-Stroke, Single Cylinder
- Clutch: Automatic CVT
- Max Speed: 8.5 mph
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- Drive: Track Drive
- L x W x H: 59" x 35.4" x 25.6"
- Horsepower: 6.5 hp
- Brakes: Dual Hydraulic Disc
- Weight: 286 lbs.
- Starting System: Recoil
- Dual Tracks: Yes
- Max Load: 200 lbs.
- Displacement: 196cc
- Track Dimensions: 7"W x 90"L
- Climbing: <15 Degrees
- Engine Oil: 10W30
- Ground Clearance: 5.5"
In-Store Purchase: Please call ahead for in-store purchases, we carry a limited quantity of models assembled in our showroom.