Free Shipping on all TrailMaster Go-Karts.
For Continental United States (limited time only)
- Speed Governor
- Main Features: Live Axle
- Two-wheel Drive
- Electric Start w/Pull Start Back Up
- LED Headlight
- Remote Start/Kill
- Adjustable Sports Seat
- Adjustable Pedal
- Five Point Safety Seatbelt
- Age group: 4 to 12 yrs.
- EPA certified and CARB approved
- Engine type: 4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement: 163cc
- Max HP: 5.5hp/3600rpm
- Max torque: 8 lb ft/3600rpm
- Bore x stroke: 2.6 x 1.8 inches
- Max speed: 15+mph
- Climbing ability: 12 degrees
- Ignition: C.D.I
- Starting system: Electric Start with Pull Start Backup
- Battery: 12V 9Ah
- Carburetor brand: JF (RX)
- Engine oil: SAE 15W-40
- Clutch: Automatic
- Driveline / Driving wheel: Chain / Dual wheel drive
- Suspension, F / R: Dual A-arm / Double Oil Damped Shock
- Brakes: Disc
- Tires, F / R: 145X70-6 / 16 X8-7
- Fuel capacity: 1.2 gal
- Weight, G.W. / N.W.: 280 / 232 lbs
- Max load: 300 lbs
- Wheelbase: 42.6 inches
- OA L x W x H: 58.7x38.2x48.8 inches
- Height to seat: 13.6 inches
- Min ground clearance: 4.02 inches
- Pedal to seat back: 30" to 35"; Pedal can also adjusted to 3" or 6" shorter.
- Configurations And Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice.
Assembly Info: Here is a basic breakdown of what you can expect on the assembly. When you get this kart it will be unassembled in a crate.
- Take the unit out of the crate and sort out the parts.
- Put on the front and rear tires.
- Put on the roll cage.
- Install the seats.
- Install the steering wheel.
- Put in the Battery.
- Check all your bolts and gas up your unit.
- Start your unit!
Note: The actual assembly may vary, and it is always best to have a Certified Mechanic assemble your unit.
In-Store Purchase: Please call ahead for in-store purchases, we carry a limited quantity of models assembled in our showroom.