Free Shipping on all TrailMaster Go-Karts.
For Continental United States (limited time only)
- Electric Start
- Automatic Clutch
- Upgraded Suspension
- Back of Seat to Pedal 31.5-36.5 inches (Adjustable)
- Disk Brakes
- Speed Control Adjustment ( at pedal )
- Uses Regular Gas
- Engine type: 4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement: 200cc Max
- HP: 6.3hp/ 3600rpm
- Max torque: 9.6 lb ft/ 2500rpm
- Bore x stroke: 2.6 x 2.1 inches
- Max speed: 31mph
- Climbing ability: 12 degrees
- Ignition: C.D.I
- Starting system: Electric / Pull backup
- Battery: 12V 9Ah
- Carburetor brand: JF (RX)
- Engine oil: SAE 15W-40
- Clutch: Automatic CTV
- Driveline / Driving wheel: Chain / Dual wheel drive
- Suspension, F / R: Double A-arm / swing-arm (Double Oil Damped Shock)
- Brakes, F / R: NA / Hydraulic brake, Disc
- Tires, F / R: 16x6-8 / 16x7-8
- Fuel capacity: 1 gal
- Weight, G.W. / N.W.: 386 / 330 lbs
- Max load: 400 lbs
- Wheelbase: 48.4 inches
- Overall Length x W x H: 67 x 43.3 x 51.2 inches
- Height to seat: 10.2 inches
- Min ground clearance: 2.8 inches
- Pedal to seat back distance: 31.5 + 4.5 inches
- Configurations And Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice.
- Customers responsibility: Roll Bars, Head Rest, and Battery.
- Assembly time: ~ 20 Minutes
Un-Assembled Version: Here is a basic breakdown of what you can expect on the assembly. When you get this kart it will be unassembled in a crate.
- Customer responsibility: Wheels, Tires, Front Shocks, Rear Shocks, Steering Wheel, Steering Wheel Cap, Front and Rear Fenders, Gas Tank, Connecting Fuel Line to Carburetor, Head Rests, Roll Bars, Canopy Top, Foam and Padding, Battery.
- Assembly time: ~2 Hours.
In-Store Purchase: Please call ahead for in-store purchases, we carry a limited quantity of models assembled in our showroom.