Free Shipping on all TrailMaster Go-Karts.
For Continental United States (limited time only)
- Front Suspension! (NEW!)
- Back of Seat to Pedal 31.5-34.5" (Adjustable)
- Adjustable Seat
- Disk Brakes
- Speed Control Adjustment ( at pedal )
- 4 Stroke Motor - Uses Regular Gas
- Engine type: 4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement: 200cc
- Max HP: 6.3hp/ 3600rpm
- Max torque: 9.6 lb ft/ 2500rpm
- Bore x stroke: 2.6 x 2.1 inches
- Max speed: 31mph
- Climbing ability: 12 degrees
- Ignition: C.D.I
- Starting system: Manual Pull Start
- Battery: 12V 9Ah only by Electric Start
- Carburetor brand: JF (RX)
- Engine oil: SAE 15W-40
- Clutch: Automatic CVT
- Driveline / Driving wheel: Chain / Dual wheel drive
- Suspension, F / R: Yes / Double Oil Damped Shock
- Brakes, F / R: NA / Hydraulic brake, Disc
- Tires, F / R: 145/70-6 / 16x6-8
- Fuel capacity: 1 gal
- Weight, G.W. / N.W.: 386 / 330 lbs
- Max load: 400 lbs
- Wheelbase: 48.4 inches
- Overall Length x W x H: 67 x 43.3 x 51.2 inches
- Height to seat: 10.2 inches
- Min ground clearance: 2.8 inches
- Pedal to seat back distance: 31.5 to 34.5 inches
- Configurations And Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice.
Assembly Info: Here is a basic breakdown of what you can expect on the assembly. When you get this kart it will be unassembled in a crate.
- Take the unit out of the crate and sort out the parts.
- Put on the front and rear tires.
- Put on the roll cage.
- Install the seats.
- Install the steering wheel.
- Put in the Battery.
- Check all your bolts and gas up your unit.
- Start your unit!
Note: The actual assembly may vary, and it is always best to have a Certified Mechanic assemble your unit.
In-Store Purchase: Please call ahead for in-store purchases, we carry a limited quantity of models assembled in our showroom.