Free Shipping on all TrailMaster Go-Karts.
For Continental United States (limited time only)
- 17.4 HP Powerful 300cc CVT fully automatic with reverse engine, Liquid cool
- EFI (Fuel injection)
- Shaft driven 4 wheel independent suspension
- Aluminum wheels
- Digital speedometer/odometer
- Stainless steel performance muffler
- Four-point safety seatbelt
- Electric start with kill switch
- Large tires with 20X7-8 in the front and 22X10-10 in the back, steel wheel
- Individual sporting seats
- LED head light
- 12 volt power supply
- Bikini sunshade top
- Adjustable driver seat: pedal to seat back adjustable from 41" to 46"
- Adjustable heavy duty front and rear shock absorber
- Rack and pinion steering wheel
- Front and rear hydraulic disc brake
- Four-point harness seatbelt
- Parking brake 4-wheel fenders
- Turn signals
- Trailer hitch
- Large rear utility rack
- Large gas tank
- EPA certificated
- Engine type: 4-stroke, single cylinder, water cooled
- Displacement: 300cc
- Fuel system: EFI
- Max HP: 17.4hp/6500rpm
- Max torque: 16 lb ft/5000rpm
- Bore x stroke: 2.85x2.63 inches
- Max speed: 50 mph
- Climbing ability: 18 degrees
- Ignition: C.D.I Starting system:
- Electric Battery: 12V 10Ah
- Engine oil: SAE 15W-40
- Gear oil: MoS2&W-2WD-4D
- Clutch: Automatic CVT with reverse
- Driveline / Driving wheel: Chain+Shaft / Dual wheel drive
- Suspension F / R: Double A-arm / Independent
- Swing-arm Brakes, F / R: Both hydraulic brakes, Disc
- Tires, F / R: 20x7-8 / 22x10-10
- Fuel capacity: 2.25 gal
- Weight, G.W. / N.W.: 705 lbs / 617 lbs
- Max load: 500 lbs
- Wheelbase: 66.1 inches
- OA L x W x H: 90.5x53.1x57.1 inches
- Height to seat: 13.8 inches
- Min ground clearance: 8.5 inches
Assembly Info: Here is a basic breakdown of what you can expect on the assembly. When you get this kart it will be unassembled in a crate.
- Take the unit out of the crate and sort out the parts.
- Put on the front and rear tires.
- Put on the roll cage.
- Install the seats.
- Install the steering wheel.
- Put in the Battery.
- Check all your bolts and gas up your unit.
- Start your unit!
Note: The actual assembly may vary, and it is always best to have a Certified Mechanic assemble your unit.
In-Store Purchase: Please call ahead for in-store purchases, we carry a limited quantity of models assembled in our showroom.