Free Shipping on all TrailMaster Go-Karts.
For Continental United States (limited time only)
- Electric Start
- Adjustable Tilt Steering Wheel
- Upgraded Lighting
- Automatic Clutch with Reverse
- Upgraded Suspension
- Disk Brakes
- Speed Control Adjustment ( at pedal )
- Uses Regular Gas
- EPA certificated
- Engine type: 4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement: 150cc
- Max HP: 8.2hp/7500rpm
- Max torque: 7 lb ft/6000rpm
- Bore x stroke: 2.26 x 2.28 inches
- Max speed: 43.5mph
- Climbing ability: 12 degrees
- Ignition: C.D.I
- Starting system: Electric
- Battery: 12V 10Ah
- Carburetor brand: Deli (Vacuum film)
- Engine oil: SAE 15W-40
- Clutch: Automatic CTV with reverse
- Driveline / Driving wheel: Chain / Dual wheel drive
- Suspension, F / R: Double A-arm / swing-arm
- Brakes, F / R: Both hydraulic brakes, Disc
- Tires, F / R: 20x7-8 / 22x10-10
- Fuel capacity: 2.25 gal
- Weight, G.W. / N.W.: 573 / 485 lbs
- Max load: 500 lbs
- Wheelbase: 59 inches
- OA L x W x H: 85x53.1x57.5 inches
- Height to seat: 13.8 inches
- Min ground clearance: 6.7 inches
Assembly Info: Here is a basic breakdown of what you can expect on the assembly. When you get this kart it will be unassembled in a crate.
- Take the unit out of the crate and sort out the parts.
- Put on the front and rear tires.
- Put on the roll cage.
- Install the seats.
- Install the steering wheel.
- Put in the Battery.
- Check all your bolts and gas up your unit.
- Start your unit!
Note: The actual assembly may vary, and it is always best to have a Certified Mechanic assemble your unit.
In-Store Purchase: Please call ahead for in-store purchases, we carry a limited quantity of models assembled in our showroom.