The TrailMaster Cheetah 8 is a little bit smaller in size comparing to the Cheetah 150.
It targets from youth to adult up to 5’8” while comparing the Cheetah 150/150X up to 6”2!
The Cheetah 8 is equipped with a 208cc, 7.5 HP horizontal OHV Engine
- Adjustable driver seat: pedal to seat back adjustable from 32” to 39”, fits person up to 5’8”
- Max speed 32 m/h
- Sporty stylish design
- Articulating rear suspension equipped with anti-flip pull belts, much harder to roll over comparing to other rear solid axle machines
- Youth/Adult size
- Pull cord kill switch
- 4 point safety seat belt
- Manual choke
- LED headlight and turn signal
- Electric start with pull start backup
- Fully automatic with reverse, 7.5 HP air cooled engine
- Individual sports seats
- Bikini sunshade top
- Rack and pinion steering wheel
- Hydraulic disc brake
- Parking brake
- Large rear utility rack
- EPA certificated
- Engine type: 4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled, Horizontal OHV Engine
- Displacement: 208cc, 7.5HP
- Max HP: 7.5hp/3600rpm
- Max torque: 8 lb ft/2800rpm
- Bore x stroke: 2.76x2.13 inches
- Max speed: 32 mph
- Climbing ability: 12 degrees
- Ignition: C.D.I
- Starting system: Electric or Pull
- Battery: 12V 10Ah
- Carburetor brand: JF210N.9.1C
- Engine oil: SAE 15W-40
- Clutch: Automatic torque converter CVT with reverse
- Driveline / Driving wheel: Chain / Dual wheel drive
- Suspension F / R: Double A-arm / swing-arm
- Brake: Rear disc
- Tires, F / R: 18X7-8 / 18X7-8
- Wheel: Steel
- Fuel capacity: 1 gal
- Weight, G.W. / N.W.: 485 / 400 lbs
- Max load: 400 lbs Dimension Information
- Wheelbase: 57 inches
- OA L x W x H: 79x51x56.3 inches
- Height to seat: 15.7 inches
- Min ground clearance: 4 inches
- Pedal to seat back dist: 32” to 38”
- Packing size: 79X45X26 inches
Assembly Info: Here is a basic breakdown of what you can expect on the assembly. When you get this kart it will be unassembled in a crate.
- Take the unit out of the crate and sort out the parts.
- Put on the front and rear tires
- .Put on the roll cage.
- Install the seats.
- Install the steering wheel.
- Put in the Battery.
- Check all your bolts and gas up your unit.
- Start your unit!
- Assembly Time 4 - 6 Hours
Note: The actual assembly may vary, and it is always best to have a Certified Mechanic assemble your unit.
Please remember that by purchasing a vehicle from us, you are making a Factory Direct purchase and you are responsible for performing the final assembly and setup that a store or local dealer would normally perform.
Assembly typically includes un-crating and installing/checking the wheels, seats, roll bars, hooking up the fuel line, battery and lights, checking tightness of all nuts and bolts, changing oil, etc. Although we do provide some general information and Setup Guides on our website, occasionally some units may need other routine items checked/adjusted such as cleaning and adjusting the carburetor and fuel tank, checking to ensure wires are well connected, adjusting chain slack and alignment, if needed.
Since you are skipping a dealer and saving over half the price of a usual retail customer, you will need to perform the final assembly (as stated above). This will take generally 4-6 hours or more to perform depending on your product and skill level. We STRONGLY RECOMMEND that a Qualified Mechanic perform the setup of your product. We cannot refund or exchange your unit if you cannot perform these functions. By placing an order with BMI Karts you agree to these terms
Residential and Lift-Gate fees may increase shipping cost.