Brand new TrailMaster Cheetah 200EX Go Kart. For ages 12-adult. Electric start with reverse. 38 MPH top speed. DELIVERY AND FINANCING AVAILABLE-ELECTRONIC FUEL INJECTION!
TrailMaster is very proud to announce the deluxe Cheetah 200EX has arrived!True to its namesake, the Cheetah is sleek, powerful, fast and agile with the power plant,drivetrain, suspension of a high performance go-kart and the functionality of a utility vehicle.
With fuel injection, users don't need to worry about starting in cold weather or at high altitudes; Furthermore, users don't need to fix or replace carburetors after periods of inactivity with the unit.
Extra-long, independent front swing arms, a double ball joint, articulating rear suspension and ample ground clearance lets you glide over the roughest terrain and performing like independent suspension making it much harder to flip over. Adjustable high back bucket seats, and adjustable steering wheel will accommodate all shapes, sizes and skill level of the wild animal tamers in your family. Automatic CVT with reverse, hydraulic disk brake, 3-point automotive style retractable seat belts, parking brake, fenders, canopy top and cargo rack are just a few of the many special features. Add the dramatic body panels and the LED light package with flowing turn signals and this is one cool cat! With the Cheetah 200EX, it also comes with all the bells and whistles which includes aluminum wheels, high quality windshield, LED light bar, side rearview mirrors and spare tire
- Sporty stylish design
- Articulating rear suspension equipped with anti-slop pull belts, much harder to roll over comparing to other rear solid axle machines3 point automotive style retractable seat belt
- LED headlight and turn signal
- Electric start with kill switch
- Fully automatic with reverse, high performance 168.9cc GY6 engine with internal F-N-R
- Adjustable steering wheel
- Individual sports seats
- Bikini sunshade top
- Adjustable driver seat: pedal to seat back adjustable from 36" to 42"
- Rack and pinion steering wheel
- Front and rear hydraulic disc brake
- Large 22" front and rear tires
- Max speed 38 m/h
- Parking brake
- 4-wheel stylish fenders
- Large rear utility rack
- Large gas tank
- EPA certificated
- Engine type: 4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement: 168.9ccMax HP: 11.1 hp/8000rpm
- Max torque: 8.1 lb ft/6000rpmBore x stroke: 2.4x2.28 inches
- Max speed: 38 mph
- Climbing ability: 12 degrees
- Ignition: C.D.I
- Starting system: Electric
- Battery: 12V 10Ah
- Carburetor brand: Deli (Vacuum film)
- Engine oil: SAE 15W-40
- General Information
- Clutch: Automatic CTV with reverse
- Driveline / Driving wheel: Chain / Dual wheel drive
- Suspension F / R: Double A-arm / swing-arm
- Brakes, F / R: Both hydraulic brakes, Disc
- Tires, F / R: 22x7-10 / 22x10-10
- Wheel: Steel
- Fuel capacity: 2.64 gal
- Weight, G.W. / N.W.: 650 / 521 lbs
- Max load: 500 lbs
- Wheelbase: 71 inches
- OA L x W x H: 92.1x55x58.3 inches
- Height to seat: 18.5 inches
- Min ground clearance: 5.9 inches
- Pedal to seat back distance: 36" to 42"
Assembly Info: Here is a basic breakdown of what you can expect on the assembly. When you get this kart it will be unassembled in a crate.
- Take the unit out of the crate and sort out the parts.
- Put on the front and rear tires
- .Put on the roll cage.
- Install the seats.
- Install the steering wheel.
- Put in the Battery.
- Check all your bolts and gas up your unit.
- Start your unit!
- Assembly Time 4 - 6 Hours
Note: The actual assembly may vary, and it is always best to have a Certified Mechanic assemble your unit.
Please remember that by purchasing a vehicle from us, you are making a Factory Direct purchase and you are responsible for performing the final assembly and setup that a store or local dealer would normally perform.
Assembly typically includes un-crating and installing/checking the wheels, seats, roll bars, hooking up the fuel line, battery and lights, checking tightness of all nuts and bolts, changing oil, etc. Although we do provide some general information and Setup Guides on our website, occasionally some units may need other routine items checked/adjusted such as cleaning and adjusting the carburetor and fuel tank, checking to ensure wires are well connected, adjusting chain slack and alignment, if needed.
Since you are skipping a dealer and saving over half the price of a usual retail customer, you will need to perform the final assembly (as stated above). This will take generally 4-6 hours or more to perform depending on your product and skill level. We STRONGLY RECOMMEND that a Qualified Mechanic perform the setup of your product. We cannot refund or exchange your unit if you cannot perform these functions. By placing an order with BMI Karts you agree to these terms
Residential and Lift-Gate fees may increase shipping cost.