- EFI operates under any weather and at any altitude
- Engine type: 4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement: 200cc
- Max HP: 11.2hp/7500rpm
- Max torque: 7 lb ft/6000rpm
- Bore x stroke: 2.26x2.28 inches
- Factory Max Speed: 28 MPH
EFI can be changed to a performance settings that increases max speed to 35 MPH. The action requires Bluetooth connection dongle [not included] and Android app.
- Climbing ability: 20-25 degrees
- Ignition: C.D.I
- Starting system: Electric
- Battery: 12V 10Ah
- Carburetor brand: Deli (Vacuum film)
- Engine oil: SAE 15W-40
- Clutch: Automatic CTV with reverse
- Driveline / Driving wheel: Chain / Dual wheel drive
- Suspension F / R: Independent Dual A-arm / Double Oil Damped Shock
- Brakes, F / R: Both hydraulic brakes, Disc
- Tires, F / R: 22x7-10 / 22x10-10
- Fuel capacity: 1.75 gal
- Weight, G.W. / N.W.: 650 / 528 lbs
- Max load: 500 lbs
Configurations And Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice.
- Wheelbase: 72 inches
- OA L x W x H: 98x48x60 inches
- Height to seat: 21 inches
- Min ground clearance: 6.3 inches
Assembly Info: Here is a basic breakdown of what you can expect on the assembly. When you get this kart it will be unassembled in a crate.
- Take the unit out of the crate and sort out the parts.
- Put on the front and rear tires
- .Put on the roll cage.
- Install the seats.
- Install the steering wheel.
- Put in the Battery.
- Check all your bolts and gas up your unit.
- Start your unit!
- Assembly Time 4 - 6 Hours
Note: The actual assembly may vary, and it is always best to have a Certified Mechanic assemble your unit.
Please remember that by purchasing a vehicle from us, you are making a Factory Direct purchase and you are responsible for performing the final assembly and setup that a store or local dealer would normally perform.
Assembly typically includes un-crating and installing/checking the wheels, seats, roll bars, hooking up the fuel line, battery and lights, checking tightness of all nuts and bolts, changing oil, etc. Although we do provide some general information and Setup Guides on our website, occasionally some units may need other routine items checked/adjusted such as cleaning and adjusting the carburetor and fuel tank, checking to ensure wires are well connected, adjusting chain slack and alignment, if needed.
Since you are skipping a dealer and saving over half the price of a usual retail customer, you will need to perform the final assembly (as stated above). This will take generally 4-6 hours or more to perform depending on your product and skill level. We STRONGLY RECOMMEND that a Qualified Mechanic perform the setup of your product. We cannot refund or exchange your unit if you cannot perform these functions. By placing an order with BMI Karts you agree to these terms
Residential and Lift-Gate fees may increase shipping cost.