Free Shipping on all TrailMaster Go-Karts.
For Continental United States (limited time only)
The TrailMaster 300 XRS4 is another long waited model added to our line up!
Color Options are for Accent Colors Only! See photos for examples.
- This is a full size 4-seat go kart fits up to 4 adults!
- Comparing to the most common 150cc engine on the market, this model equipped with a much more powerful 17 HP 300cc CVT fully automatic liquid cool engine!
- It is made of heavy duty frame, net weights 608 lbs with a max load capacity of 800 lbs!
- Both front driver and passenger seats are adjustable with driver side pedal to center seat back adjustable from 41” to 46”, fits driver/passenger up to 6’2 in height;
- Front seat to rear seat distance is 26 inches, fits passengers up to 6’2 in height!
- With big front / rear tires of 20 x 7-8 / 21 x 10-10 and special gear ratio set up, plenty of power to take off and pull 4 people.
- 17 HP Powerful 300cc CVT fully automatic with reverse engine, Liquid cool
- Heavy duty frame, net weight 608 lbs, max load 800 lbs, adult size 4-seat go kart
- Digital speedometer/odometer Stainless steel performance muffler
- Five-point safety seatbelt
- Adjustable steering wheel
- Adjustable front driver and passenger seat: pedal to center seat back adjustable from 41” to 46”, fits driver/passenger up to 6’2 in height
- Front seat to rear seat distance 26 inches, fits passengers up to 6’2 in height
- Handled extremely well on trails, only Min. 229 inches turning radius.
- Electric start with kill switch
- Aluminum side mirrors
- Sporting steering wheel
- Turn signals
- Individual sporting seats
- Polished stainless steel muffler
- Big tires: F / R: 20 x 7-8 / 21 x 10-10
- Bikini sunshade top
- Adjustable heavy duty front and rear shock absorber
- Rack and pinion steering wheel
- Front and rear hydraulic disc brake 4-wheel fenders
- Trailer hitch Large gas tank
- Padding over roll cage
- Engine Type: 4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement: 300cc
- Output Max. 17.4HP / 6500rpm
- Max Torque: 16 lb ft / 5000rpm
- Bore x Stroke: 2.85 x 2.63 inches
- Max Speed: 50mph
- Climbing Ability: 15 degrees
- Min Turning Radius: 229 inches
- Ignition: C.D.I
- Starting System: Electric Start
- Battery: 12V 10Ah
- Gear Oil: MoS2&W-2WD-4D
- Clutch: Automatic CTV with Reverse
- Driveline / Driving Wheel: Chain / Dual Wheel Drive
- Suspension (Front): Dual A-arm
- Suspension (Rear): Swing Arm
- Brakes (Front): Hydraulic brakes / Disc
- Brakes (Rear): Hydraulic brakes/ Disc
- Tires (Front): 20 x 7-8
- Tires (Rear): 22 x 10-10
- Fuel capacity 2.25 gal
- N.W. 608lbs
- G.W. 758 lbs
- Max load 800 lbs
- Wheelbase: 84.5 inches (2.23m)
- Overall L x W x H: 116.1x54.5x59.2 inches
- Height to seat (Front): 17 inches
- Height to seat (Rear): 18.2 inches
- Distance between front and rear seat: 25.6 inches
- Min. ground clearance: 15.8 inches
- Pedal to center seat back: 41 to 46 inches
Assembly Info: Here is a basic breakdown of what you can expect on the assembly. When you get this kart it will be unassembled in a crate.
- Take the unit out of the crate and sort out the parts.
- Put on the front and rear tires.
- Put on the roll cage.
- Install the seats.
- Install the steering wheel.
- Put in the Battery.
- Check all your bolts and gas up your unit.
- Start your unit!
Note: The actual assembly may vary, and it is always best to have a Certified Mechanic assemble your unit.
In-Store Purchase: Please call ahead for in-store purchases, we carry a limited quantity of models assembled in our showroom.
DELIVERY: Units maybe to large for a lift gate, and in those instances the customer is required to provide the additional assistance for delivery. This could include access to a dock, forklift, or picking it at the terminal.