Free Shipping on all TrailMaster Go-Karts.
For Continental United States (limited time only)
The TrailMaster 300 XRS is another long waited model added to our line up!
Color Options are for Accent Colors Only! See photos for examples.
- 17 HP Powerful 300cc CVT fully automatic with reverse engine, Liquid cool
- Heavy duty frame, net weight 608 lbs, max load 800 lbs, adult size 4-seat go kart
- Digital speedometer/odometer Stainless steel performance muffler
- Five-point safety seatbelt
- Adjustable steering wheel
- Handled extremely well on trails, only Min. 229 inches turning radius.
- Big tires: F / R: 20 x 7-8 / 21 x 10-10
- Bikini sunshade top
- Adjustable heavy duty front and rear shock absorber
- Rack and pinion steering wheel
- Front and rear hydraulic disc brake 4-wheel fenders
- Trailer hitch Large gas tank
- Padding over roll cage
- Engine Type: 4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement: 300cc
- Output Max. 17.4HP / 6500rpm
- Max Torque: 16 lb ft / 5000rpm
- Bore x Stroke: 2.85 x 2.63 inches
- Max Speed: 50mph
- Climbing Ability: 15 degrees
- Min Turning Radius: 229 inches
- Ignition: C.D.I
- Starting System: Electric Start
- Battery: 12V 10Ah
- Gear Oil: MoS2&W-2WD-4D
- Clutch: Automatic CTV with Reverse
- Driveline / Driving Wheel: Chain / Dual Wheel Drive
- Suspension (Front): Dual A-arm
- Suspension (Rear): Swing Arm
- Brakes (Front): Hydraulic brakes / Disc
- Brakes (Rear): Hydraulic brakes/ Disc
- Tires (Front): 20 x 7-8
- Tires (Rear): 22 x 10-10
- Fuel capacity 2.25 gal
Assembly Info: Here is a basic breakdown of what you can expect on the assembly. When you get this kart it will be unassembled in a crate.
- Take the unit out of the crate and sort out the parts.
- Put on the front and rear tires.
- Put on the roll cage.
- Install the seats.
- Install the steering wheel.
- Put in the Battery.
- Check all your bolts and gas up your unit.
- Start your unit!
Note: The actual assembly may vary, and it is always best to have a Certified Mechanic assemble your unit.
In-Store Purchase: Please call ahead for in-store purchases, we carry a limited quantity of models assembled in our showroom.
DELIVERY: Units maybe to large for a lift gate, and in those instances the customer is required to provide the additional assistance for delivery. This could include access to a dock, forklift, or picking it at the terminal.