- Engine type: GY6 170cc
- Max power/RPM (kw/r/min): 7.6 / 7000
- Max torque/RPM (N.m/r/min): 10.2 / 5000
- Fuel consumption: 43 mpg
- Tank capacity: 1.2 Gallon
- Clutch: Automatic
- Supply system: Carburetor
- Brake control(rear): Hand control
- Way of drive: Chain and rubber track drive
- Start type: Electrical and handle start
- Max speed: 28-31 MPH
- Overall size (L*H*W): 98 x 37 x 45 inches
- Dry weight: 286 lbs
- Load,Max: 330 lbs
- Brake system (rear): Disc brake
- Climb ability: 30°-35°
- Caterpillar band overall length: 85 inches
- Caterpillar band width: 15 inches
- Press snow depth: 2-3 inches
- Press snow length: 35 inches
- Skid L*W: 36 x 5.9 inches
- 40HQ capacity:84 units
Assembly Info: Here is a basic breakdown of what you can expect on the assembly. When you get this kart it will be unassembled in a crate.
- Take the unit out of the crate and sort out the parts.
- Put on the front and rear tires.
- Put on the roll cage.
- Install the seats.
- Install the steering wheel.
- Put in the Battery.
- Check all your bolts and gas up your unit.
- Start your unit!
Note: The actual assembly may vary, and it is always best to have a Certified Mechanic assemble your unit.
In-Store Purchase: Please call ahead for in-store purchases, we carry a limited quantity of models assembled in our showroom.