- Engine Type: 169cc, Air cooled, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, automatic with reverse
- Start Type: Electric start
- Transmission:Chain Drive
- Max Torque:10.2N.m/5000-5500r/min
- Engine Gear:D-N-R (Fully Automatic with reverse)
- Shift Gear: Hand
- Wheelbase:77 Inches (1950 mm)
- Ignition: CDI
- Fuel Capacity:1.2 Gal (4.5L)
- Front Foot Brake: Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Foot Brake: Hydraulic Disc
- Tire Front: 19x7-8
- Tire Rear: 18x9.5-8
- Suspension Front: 15.15 Inches (385 MM ± 2)
- Suspension Rear: 15.75 Inches (400 MM ± 2)
- Remote control (Yes/No): No
- Speed Limiter (Yes/No): Yes
- Engine kill switch (Yes/No): Yes
- Battery:12V/9Ah (Included)
- G.W.: 550 LBS (250 KG)
- N.W.: 462 LBS (220 KG)
- Max Loading: <=330 LBS
- Carton Size: 98x46x24 Inches
- Seat Height: Front 15.75 Inches , Rear 21.65 Inches)
- Ground Clearance: 5.9 inches after full load
Assembly Info: Here is a basic breakdown of what you can expect on the assembly. When you get this kart it will be unassembled in a crate.
- Take the unit out of the crate and sort out the parts.
- Put on the front and rear tires.
- Put on the roll cage.
- Install the seats.
- Install the steering wheel.
- Put in the Battery.
- Check all your bolts and gas up your unit.
- Start your unit!
Note: The actual assembly may vary, and it is always best to have a Certified Mechanic assemble your unit.
In-Store Purchase: Please call ahead for in-store purchases, we carry a limited quantity of models assembled in our showroom.
maybe to large for a lift gate, and in those instances the customer is
required to provide the additional assistance for delivery. This could
include access to a dock, forklift, or picking it at the terminal.