Shifter / Sprint Kart Rims from Douglas. SE Magnesium wheels are designed specifically for Non-Gearbox Karting, where a delicate balance between brute traction and a free rolling nature is important. The super drop center design incorporates a little flex, while the rapid increase in diameter of the bell section reduces air volume and increases tire cooling capacity. SE also features a solid center designed to accept DWT MagTech Hubs, for the ultimate in wheel to hub surface area. This interface can be used with DWT MagTech Hubs to maximize stiffness and grip, or with a variety of OEM triangle style hubs to increase flex and reduce tire binding. SE series adds up to be a very tunable combination for those less violent direct drive or lower horsepower Classes.
- (3) 8mm Bolt Holes on a 58mm Bolt Circle
- Stainless steel bead screws installed at no extra charge.
- High quality valve stems. Exceeds all CIK (worldwide design standards).
- New magnesium alloy with higher impact strength.
- Designed for easier tire mounting.
- FIA / CIK required lock nuts and instructions included with each individual wheel or two wheel set.
- Price per set of 2