The Marauder 208cc go-kart from American Sportworks is an perfect kart for ages 13 and up. This kart is only available in Red!
- 208cc 4-Stroke engine with 3 year warranty
- Power & Speed: cruise up to 24 mph
- Pedal latch parking brake for safer starting
- Torque converter, dual wheel drive, and rack & pinion steering for a fun driving experience
- Full suspension and hydraulic brake to ride the bumps and stay in control
- ENGINE TYPE: Single cylinder, 208cc,air cooled, 4 cycle
- FRONT SUSPENSION: Double A-arm withdamped shocks
- SEAT TO PEDALS: 39 - 41
- WHEEL BASE: 54.7 POWER (BHP @ RPM) 6.45 @ 3573
- REAR SUSPENSION: Swing arm with damped shocks
- DIMENSIONS: 82 L x 48 W x 52.7 H
- TORQUE (Ft-lbs @ RPM) 9.48 @ 3073
- PARKING BRAKE: Pedal latch style
- STARTING SYSTEM: Electric start with recoil backup plus manual choke
- STEERING: Rack and pinion
- HEADRESTS: Yes
- FRAME: Heavy gauge jig welded 1.125 main frame
- SEATS: Adjustable driver, fixed passenger buckets
- AIR FILTRATION: Dual element
- EXHAUST SYSTEM: Muffler with heat shield
- REAR AXLE: 7/8 Hardened alloy steel
- SAFETY FEATURES:
3-point shoulder / lap belts with re-tractor, on engine and in dash engine stop switches plus keyswitch, 1.125 full brush bars, whip flag, pedal latch style parking brake
- FUEL CAPACITY: .67 gallon
- FINISH: Baked powder coat
- OIL CAPACITY: 16 oz.
- BRAKES: Rear single hydraulic disc
- SPARK PLUG: Torch F6RTC
- MAX SPEED: Up to 24 mph
- DRIVE: Dual wheel drive CVT
- FUEL CONSUMPTION: Up to 50 mpg
- CHAIN SIZE: #420 1/2 Pitch
- CURB WEIGHT: 335 Lbs.
- FRONT TIRES: 16 x 6 - 8
- VEHICLE CAPACITY: 400 lbs. (Driver,passenger & gear)
3 Year engine from LCT90 days on frame
Brush bars, spindles, seat frame
30 days on all other components.
See operator s manual for detailed warranty information
Assembly Info: Here is a basic breakdown of what you can expect on the assembly. When you get this kart it will be unassembled in a crate.
- Take the unit out of the crate and sort out the parts.
- Put on the front and rear tires.
- Put on the roll cage.
- Install the seats.
- Install the steering wheel.
- Put in the Battery.
- Check all your bolts and gas up your unit.
- Start your unit!
Note: The actual assembly may vary, and it is always best to have a Certified Mechanic assemble your unit.
In-Store Purchase: Please call ahead for in-store purchases, we carry a limited quantity of models assembled in our showroom.