ALERT ***This is a non-stock item, and must be shipped to BMI (part of our vendor agreement). Call ahead for lead times. ***
Take your crew for a ride in our medium-duty C2 UTV outfitted with dependable standard features and power for carrying up to 6 passengers at a time.
- LANDMAXX COMMERCIAL POWER ENGINE - Our largest 4-stroke 674cc Kohler Command Pro CH640 with a 3-year warranty..
- AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION & LOCKING DIFFERENTIAL - Convenient CV Tech automatic transmission and Dana transaxle with locking differential for maximum control and traction.
- HIGH-STRENGTH FRAME & COMFORT SUSPENSION - Durable powder-coated steel frame paired with double A-Arm front suspension with adjustable shocks and articulated rear swing arm suspension with adjustable shocks that deliver up to 3" of travel for a smooth ride.
- OVERSIZED TIRES - Extra large 25" tires allow for ground clearance up to 14" (8" to gearbox) to handle any terrain.
- 4-WHEEL HYDRAULIC BRAKES - Precise and responsive 4-wheel hydraulic brakes for safety and control.
- HIGH-CAPACITY HAULING & TOWING - Haul up to 400 lbs. in a 9.25 cu. ft. manual dump bed, and tow up to 1200 lbs. with a 2-inch rear receiver hitch.
- MOTOR 674cc LandMAXX Commercial Power Engine by Kohler
- SPEED Up to 24 mph
- FUEL CONSUMPTION Up to 18 mpg
- RANGE Up to 90 miles
- STARTING 12v keyed ignition
- BATTERY 12v / 230cca utility class
- SPARK PLUG NGK BPR4ES
- FUEL CAPACTIY 5.0 gal
- ALTERNATOR25 amp
- TRANSMISSION CVT automatic
- TRANSAXLE Gear drive Schafer / DANA oil-filled transaxle
- DIFFERENTIAL Locking
- DRIVE 2 wheel drive
- FRONT 4-link double A-arm with up to 3" travel
- REAR Articulated rear swing arm, twin adjustable
- FRONT Hydraulic disc
- REAR Hydraulic drum rear
- FRONT 25 x 11 - 12
- REAR 25 x 11 - 12
- DIMENSIONS 143" L x 48" W x 78" D
- WHEEL BASE 104"
- TURNING RADIUS 12.25' inside radius
- DRY WEIGHT 1,156lbs.
- SHIPPING WEIGHT 1,156 lbs. (ships uncrated)
- MATERIAL Structural foam "Poly Bed" with stake pockets
- DIMENSIONS 35.25" L x 41.5" W x 11" D
- BED CAPACTIY 9.25 cu. ft. / 500 lbs.
- HAULING CAPACITY 400 lbs.
- TOWING CAPACITY 1,200 lbs.
- VEHICLE CAPACITY 1,000 lbs.
In-Store Purchase: Not available in store.
Note: The actual assembly may vary, and it is always best to have a Certified Mechanic assemble your unit.
Please remember that by purchasing a vehicle from us, you are making a Factory Direct purchase and you are responsible for performing the final assembly and setup that a store or local dealer would normally perform.
Assembly typically includes un-crating and installing/checking the wheels, seats, roll bars, hooking up the fuel line, battery and lights, checking tightness of all nuts and bolts, changing oil, etc. Although we do provide some general information and Setup Guides on our website, occasionally some units may need other routine items checked/adjusted such as cleaning and adjusting the carburetor and fuel tank, checking to ensure wires are well connected, adjusting chain slack and alignment, if needed.
Since you are skipping a dealer and saving over half the price of a usual retail customer, you will need to perform the final assembly (as stated above). This will take generally 4-6 hours or more to perform depending on your product and skill level. We STRONGLY RECOMMEND that a Qualified Mechanic perform the setup of your product. We cannot refund or exchange your unit if you cannot perform these functions. By placing an order with BMI Karts you agree to these terms
Residential and Lift-Gate fees may increase shipping cost.