ALERT ***This is a non-stock item, and must be shipped to BMI (part of our vendor agreement). Call ahead for lead times. ***
The LandStar LS550 EPS is a machine designed for easy maneuverability over the rough terrain you frequent. As one of the most affordable 4WD UTVs on the market, the LS550EPS allows you to steer easily and get where you need to go.
Powered by the Vanguard 479cc engine, the LS550EPS is easy to maintain, ensuring you spend more time getting work done, than working on your machine. Put this affordable, American-built UTV to work for you, without breaking the bank.
- MOTOR: 479cc VANGUARD 4-stroke pressure lubricated OHV V-Twin with oil pressure warning light
- SPEED: Up to 24 mph
- BED CAPACITY: 9.25 cu.ft. / 500 lbs.
- TOWING CAPACITY: 1,200 lbs.
- FRONT SUSPENSION: Double A-arms, adjustable shocks with up to 3” travel
- REAR SUSPENSION: Articulated rear swing arm, featuring quad adjustable shocks with up to 3” travel
- GROUND CLEARANCE: 8" to transaxle
- PERSON CAPACITY: 2
- MOTOR 479cc VANGUARD 4-stroke pressure lubricated OHV V-Twin with oil pressure warning light
- SPEED UP to 24 mpg
- FUEL CONSUMPTION Up to 18 mpg
- RANGE Up to 90 miles
- STARTING 12V keyed ignition with recoil backup
- BATTERY 12V / 360 cca utility class
- SPARK PLUG NGK C7HSA
- FUEL CAPACITY 5.0 gal
- ALTERNATOR 20 amp
- TRANSMISSION CVT automatic
- TRANSAXLE Gear drive Schafer / DANA oil-filled transaxle
- DIFFERENTIAL Locking
- DRIVE Switch engaged on demand, 4 wheel drive
- FRONT 4-link double A-arm with up to 3" travel
- REAR Articulated rear swing arm, twin adjustable
- FRONT Hydraulic disc
- REAR Hydraulic drum rear
- PARKING BRAKE Hydraulic drum rear
- FRONT 25 x 8 - 12
- REAR 25 x 10 - 12
- DIMENSIONS 110" L x 49" W x 78" D
- WHEEL BASE 73.5"
- TURNING RADIUS 9.5' inside radius
- DRY WEIGHT 1000 lbs.
- SHIPPING WEIGHT 1,185 lbs.
- MATERIAL Structural foam "Poly Bed" with stake pockets
- DIMENSIONS 35.25" L x 41.5" W x 11" D
- BED CAPACTIY 9.25 cu. ft. / 500 lbs.
- TOWING CAPACITY 1,200 lbs.
- VEHICLE CAPACITY 1,000 lbs.
In-Store Purchase: Not available in store.
Note: The actual assembly may vary, and it is always best to have a Certified Mechanic assemble your unit.
Please remember that by purchasing a vehicle from us, you are making a Factory Direct purchase and you are responsible for performing the final assembly and setup that a store or local dealer would normally perform.
Assembly typically includes un-crating and installing/checking the wheels, seats, roll bars, hooking up the fuel line, battery and lights, checking tightness of all nuts and bolts, changing oil, etc. Although we do provide some general information and Setup Guides on our website, occasionally some units may need other routine items checked/adjusted such as cleaning and adjusting the carburetor and fuel tank, checking to ensure wires are well connected, adjusting chain slack and alignment, if needed.
Since you are skipping a dealer and saving over half the price of a usual retail customer, you will need to perform the final assembly (as stated above). This will take generally 4-6 hours or more to perform depending on your product and skill level. We STRONGLY RECOMMEND that a Qualified Mechanic perform the setup of your product. We cannot refund or exchange your unit if you cannot perform these functions. By placing an order with BMI Karts you agree to these terms
Residential and Lift-Gate fees may increase shipping cost.