ALERT ***This is a non-stock item, and must be shipped to BMI (part of our vendor agreement). Call ahead for lead times. ***
Quiet, eco-friendly and powerful. This cruiser has it all with the convenience of a silent D&D Motor and a Curtis controller to keep you rolling at a range of up to 38 miles.
- STRONG ELECTRIC MOTOR - Highly efficient 48 Volt motor delivers reliable power at speeds up to 22 MPH.
- REGENERATIVE BRAKING - Regenerative braking decelerates the motor and helps recharge batteries.
- 8-VOLT DEEP CYCLE BATTERIES - Six long-lasting, dependable batteries to keep running on nonstop long treks or shorter trips around the warehouse.
- DELTA-Q CHARGER & DASH-MOUNTED CHARGE METER - Sealed solid state Delta-Q charger with dash mounted charge meter for reliable power on the go.
- 500-AMP CURTIS CONTROLLER & DUAL MODE SWITCH - Controller manages efficient power distribution for maximum battery life, and dual mode switch offers speed control for extended range
- HIGH-CAPACITY HAULING & TOWING - Haul up to 400 lbs. in a 9.25 cu. ft. manual dump bed, and tow up to 1100 lbs. with a 2-inch rear receiver hitch.
- MOTOR 48V DC 24kw with 500W Curtis controller
- SPEED Up to 22 mph (up to 10 mph in M2 mode)
- RANGE Up to 38 miles (in M2 mode)
- BATTER 6 - 8 volt Trojan T-875 deep cycle batteries
- ALTERNATOR Converter / 20 amps
- TRANSMISSION Direct Drive
- TRANSAXLE H-12 Schafer / DANA gearbox
- DIFFERENTIAL Open
- DRIVE 2 wheel drive
- FRONT Double A-arms featuring adjustable shocks
- REAR Articulated rear swing arm, quad adjustable
- REAR 6.25" dual drum with regenerative braking
- PARKING hand operated
- FRONT 22 x 11 - 10
REAR 22 x 11 - 10
- DIMENSIONS 106" x 47" x 74"
- WHEEL BASE 72.5"
- TURNING RADIUS 7.5' inside radius
- DRY WEIGHT 1,200 lbs.
- SHIPPING WEIGHT 1,360 lbs.
- BED MATERIAL Structural foam "Poly Bed" with stake pockets
- BED DIMENSIONS 35.25" L x 41.5" W x 11" D
- BED CAPACITY 9.25 cu. Ft. / 400 lbs.
- TOWING CAPACTIY 1,100 lbs.
- VEHICLE CAPACITY 900 lbs.
In-Store Purchase: Not available in store.
Note: The actual assembly may vary, and it is always best to have a Certified Mechanic assemble your unit.
Please remember that by purchasing a vehicle from us, you are making a Factory Direct purchase and you are responsible for performing the final assembly and setup that a store or local dealer would normally perform.
Assembly typically includes un-crating and installing/checking the wheels, seats, roll bars, hooking up the fuel line, battery and lights, checking tightness of all nuts and bolts, changing oil, etc. Although we do provide some general information and Setup Guides on our website, occasionally some units may need other routine items checked/adjusted such as cleaning and adjusting the carburetor and fuel tank, checking to ensure wires are well connected, adjusting chain slack and alignment, if needed.
Since you are skipping a dealer and saving over half the price of a usual retail customer, you will need to perform the final assembly (as stated above). This will take generally 4-6 hours or more to perform depending on your product and skill level. We STRONGLY RECOMMEND that a Qualified Mechanic perform the setup of your product. We cannot refund or exchange your unit if you cannot perform these functions. By placing an order with BMI Karts you agree to these terms
Residential and Lift-Gate fees may increase shipping cost.