ALERT ***This is a non-stock item, and must be shipped to BMI (part of our vendor agreement). Call ahead for lead times. ***
- LANDMAXX COMMERCIAL POWER ENGINE - Efficient 4-stroke 277cc single cylinder KOHLER Command Pro engine with a 3-year warranty.
- AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION - Convenient CV Tech automatic transmission and Dana transaxle for easy start and go.
- HIGH-STRENGTH FRAME & COMFORT SUSPENSION - Durable powder-coated steel frame paired with double A-Arm front suspension with adjustable shocks and articulated rear swing arm suspension with adjustable shocks that deliver up to 3" of travel for a smooth ride.
- HIGH-CAPACITY HAULING & TOWING - Haul up to 400 lbs. in a 9.25 cu. ft. manual dump bed, and tow up to 1100 lbs. with a 2-inch rear receiver hitch.
- SPACIOUS BENCH SEATING - Ergonomic interior designed for easy entry and exit, with extra space for working long hours, hauling gear or carrying company.
- ULTRAGUARD BUMPER - Heavy-duty steel bumper fends off brush, branches and debris for a comfortable ride in all terrain.
- POWER 277cc LandMAXX Commercial Power Engine by Kohler
- SPEED Up to 22 mph
- FUEL CONSUMPTION Up to 32 mpg
- RANGE Up to 100 miles
- STARTING 12V keyed ignition with recoil backup
- BATTERY 12V / 230cca utility class
- SPARK PLUG NGK BKR5E
- FUEL CAPACITY 1.6 gal
- ALTERNATOR 10 amp
- TRANSMISSION CVT automatic
- TRANSAXLE Gear drive Schafer / DANA oil-filled transaxle
- DIFFERENTIAL Open
- DRIVE 2 wheel drive
- FRONT Double A-arms, adjustable shocks with 3" travel
- REAR Articulated rear swing arm, twin adjustable
- BRAKE SYSTEM 6.25" dual rear drum, hand operated parking brake
- FRONT 22 x 9 - 10
- REAR 22 x 11 - 10
- DIMENSIONS 107.5" L x 48" W x 76" H
- WHEEL BASE 72.5"
- TURNING RADIUS 7.5' inside radius
- DRY WEIGHT 827 lbs.
- SHIPPING WEIGHT 997 lbs.
- MATERIAL Structural foam "Poly Bed" with stake pockets
- DIMENSIONS 35.25" L x 41.5" W x 11" D
- BED CAPACTIY 9.25 cu. ft. / 400 lbs.
- TOWING CAPACITY 1,100 lbs.
- VEHICLE CAPACTY 900 lbs.
Brister's ChuckWagon: This model replaces the Chuck Wagon Model CW300.
In-Store Purchase: Not available in store.
Note: The actual assembly may vary, and it is always best to have a Certified Mechanic assemble your unit.
Please remember that by purchasing a vehicle from us, you are making a Factory Direct purchase and you are responsible for performing the final assembly and setup that a store or local dealer would normally perform.
Assembly typically includes un-crating and installing/checking the wheels, seats, roll bars, hooking up the fuel line, battery and lights, checking tightness of all nuts and bolts, changing oil, etc. Although we do provide some general information and Setup Guides on our website, occasionally some units may need other routine items checked/adjusted such as cleaning and adjusting the carburetor and fuel tank, checking to ensure wires are well connected, adjusting chain slack and alignment, if needed.
Since you are skipping a dealer and saving over half the price of a usual retail customer, you will need to perform the final assembly (as stated above). This will take generally 4-6 hours or more to perform depending on your product and skill level. We STRONGLY RECOMMEND that a Qualified Mechanic perform the setup of your product. We cannot refund or exchange your unit if you cannot perform these functions. By placing an order with BMI Karts you agree to these terms
Residential and Lift-Gate fees may increase shipping cost.