ALERT ***This is a non-stock item, and must be shipped to BMI (part of our vendor agreement). Call ahead for lead times. ***
When you need to get the entire group into the field, it’s important to know you can get everyone back out when the work is done. The LandStar CREW4X is powered by our largest engine, a 694cc Kohler EFI, so whether you’re hauling friends or gear, you’ll never be underpowered.
The LandStar CREW4X from American LandMaster marries an on-demand 4WD system, standard seating for four, and the reliable performance of an EFI engine into one of the most affordable and reliable crew seating UTV models on the market. Take a drive, take the whole family, and leave worries behind.
- MOTOR 674cc LandMAXX Commercial Power Engine by Kohler Command Pro® CH640 rated at 20.5hp 4-stroke OHV V-twin with oil pressure warning light
- SPEED Up to 24 mph
- FUEL CONSUMPTION Up to 18 mpg
- RANGE Up to 90 miles
- STARTING 12v keyed ignition
- BATTERY 12v / 360 cca utility class
- SPARK PLUG NGK CYHSA
- FUEL CAPACTIY 5.0 gal
- ALTERNATOR 25 amp
- TRANSMISSION CVT automatic
- TRANSAXLE Gear drive Schafer / DANA oil-filled transaxle
- DIFFERENTIAL Locking
- DRIVE 4 wheel drive
- FRONT 4-link double A-arm with up to 3" travel
- REAR Articulated rear swing arm, twin adjustable
- FRONT Hydraulic disc
- REAR Hydraulic drum rear
- FRONT 25 x 8 - 12
- REAR 25 x 10 - 12
- DIMENSIONS 143" L x 49" W x 76.5" D
- WHEEL BASE 104"
- TURNING RADIUS 12.25' inside radius
- DRY WEIGHT 1,308 lbs.
- SHIPPING WEIGHT 1,534 lbs.
- MATERIAL Structural foam "Poly Bed" with stake pockets
- DIMENSIONS 35.25" L x 41.5" W x 11" D
- BED CAPACTIY 9.25 cu. ft. / 500 lbs.
- HAULING CAPACITY 400 lbs.
- TOWING CAPACITY 1,200 lbs.
- VEHICLE CAPACITY 1,000 lbs.
In-Store Purchase: Not available in store.
Note: The actual assembly may vary, and it is always best to have a Certified Mechanic assemble your unit.
Please remember that by purchasing a vehicle from us, you are making a Factory Direct purchase and you are responsible for performing the final assembly and setup that a store or local dealer would normally perform.
Assembly typically includes un-crating and installing/checking the wheels, seats, roll bars, hooking up the fuel line, battery and lights, checking tightness of all nuts and bolts, changing oil, etc. Although we do provide some general information and Setup Guides on our website, occasionally some units may need other routine items checked/adjusted such as cleaning and adjusting the carburetor and fuel tank, checking to ensure wires are well connected, adjusting chain slack and alignment, if needed.
Since you are skipping a dealer and saving over half the price of a usual retail customer, you will need to perform the final assembly (as stated above). This will take generally 4-6 hours or more to perform depending on your product and skill level. We STRONGLY RECOMMEND that a Qualified Mechanic perform the setup of your product. We cannot refund or exchange your unit if you cannot perform these functions. By placing an order with BMI Karts you agree to these terms
Residential and Lift-Gate fees may increase shipping cost.