ALERT ***This is a non-stock item, and must be shipped to BMI (part of our vendor agreement). Call ahead for lead times. ***
The power of a V-twin engine, rugged durability of an all-steel frame, and freedom to challenge the elements with a locking rear differential make the LS477V an absolute monster when it comes to getting things done. From the feedlot, to the back 40 and everywhere in between, the LS477V delivers.
If the LS477V can handle mucking stalls, hauling hay, and running fence, what do you need done that it can’t do? Whether you’re looking for a UTV for horse owners or not, the LS477V has a spot in your stable of property management tools.
Don’t be fooled by the entry-level price tag, the LandStar 350DL is a capable utility vehicle, with a durable all-steel frame, and a weatherproof structural foam poly dump bed. Let American LandMaster make your yardwork more painless, make your leisure more enjoyable, and make your life easier.
- POWER 446cc Vanguard 4-stroke pressure lubricated OHV V-Twin with oil pressure warning light
- SPEED Up to 22 mph
- FUEL CONSUMPTION Up to 20 mpg
- RANGE Up to 100 miles
- STARTING 12V keyed ignition with recoil backup
- BATTERY 12V / 360 cca utility class
- SPARK PLUG NGK C7HSA
- FUEL CAPACITY 5.0 gal
- ALTERNATOR 20 amp
- TRANSMISSION CVT automatic
- TRANSAXLE Gear drive Schafer / DANA oil-filled transaxle
- DIFFERENTIAL Locking
- DRIVE 2 wheel drive
- FRONT Double A-arms, adjustable shocks with 3" travel
- REAR Articulated rear swing arm, twin adjustable
- BRAKE SYSTEM 6.25" dual rear drum, hand operated parking brake
- FRONT 25 x 8 -12
- REAR 25 x 10 - 12
- DIMENSIONS 110" L x 49" W x 78" H
- WHEEL BASE 73.5"
- TURNING RADIUS 7.5' inside radius
- DRY WEIGHT 824 lbs.
- SHIPPING WEIGHT 1041 lbs.
- MATERIAL Structural foam "Poly Bed" with stake pockets
- DIMENSIONS 35.25" L x 41.5" W x 11" D
- BED CAPACTIY 9.25 cu. ft. / 400 lbs.
- TOWING CAPACITY 1,100 lbs.
- VEHICLE CAPACTY 900 lbs.
Brister's ChuckWagon: This model replaces the Chuck Wagon Model CW300.
In-Store Purchase: Not available in store.
Note: The actual assembly may vary, and it is always best to have a Certified Mechanic assemble your unit.
Please remember that by purchasing a vehicle from us, you are making a Factory Direct purchase and you are responsible for performing the final assembly and setup that a store or local dealer would normally perform.
Assembly typically includes un-crating and installing/checking the wheels, seats, roll bars, hooking up the fuel line, battery and lights, checking tightness of all nuts and bolts, changing oil, etc. Although we do provide some general information and Setup Guides on our website, occasionally some units may need other routine items checked/adjusted such as cleaning and adjusting the carburetor and fuel tank, checking to ensure wires are well connected, adjusting chain slack and alignment, if needed.
Since you are skipping a dealer and saving over half the price of a usual retail customer, you will need to perform the final assembly (as stated above). This will take generally 4-6 hours or more to perform depending on your product and skill level. We STRONGLY RECOMMEND that a Qualified Mechanic perform the setup of your product. We cannot refund or exchange your unit if you cannot perform these functions. By placing an order with BMI Karts you agree to these terms
Residential and Lift-Gate fees may increase shipping cost.