All New Flame Clutch from Hilliard Racing. The Inferno Flame racing clutch is the latest engineered product for the racing industry. The Flame clutch includes all of the design advantages of the Fury but also includes several additional features. The clutch is fully tunable with optional weights. The shoes are lighter than a Fury shoe and include cleaning grooves to collect dirt/debris. The cleaning grooves maintain a smooth drum surface with less galling. The quick change springs, tuning weights, and new shoe design (with increased surface area) make the Flame clutch the best racing drum clutch available on the market.
- The clutch includes a special oil & grease shield to keep contamination off of the shoe surface.
- Brand new heat treated sprocket to accept the needle bearing.
- The needle bearing helps the kart roll easier through the corners and a better release of the clutch entering the corner.
- Upgraded the inner race with a material change and heat treatment so you can get optimal performance and long life.
- Clutches will come standard with the mounting hardware and correct spacers to quickly mount to your LO206.
- The hardened race and spacers that come with the clutch will clamp the clutch tight to the crankshaft to minimize fretting.
- The high performance friction lining is cleaned with brake cleaner so maintenance is a breeze.
- 3/4" Bore
- Includes (4) White Springs & (4) Black Springs
- Implements shoes with removable weights to fine tune track performance.
- Different weight and spring combinations offer infinite tuning possibilities.
- Sprocket Options: #35 or #219 chain
*11T #35 DRIVE SPROCKET HAS NO BEARING, BUT DOES REQUIRE INFERNO STYLE RACE
**There are many variables that play into the performance of a clutch. Tire size, rear sprocket size and rear drive set-up are a few of the main variables that could affect clutch performance. If you are using large tires or a small sprocket, your vehicle may require a belt drive system. Clutch performance is not based soley on the engine size.**