This is a Hitec Super Torque, Metal Gear, that will work with Futaba J, Hitec S, JR, and Airtronics-Z radio systems.
- EPA, Speed, Direction, and Fail-Safe Programmable
- MOSFET amplifier.
- Gold plated contacts.
- Three metal gears
- Dual ball bearings.
- Indirect drive long life potentiometer.
- High standing torque.
- Watertight and dustproof.
- Includes blue aluminum, heat-treated servo arm
- Works with fixed wing aircraft and helicopters up to 40 pounds, 1/10th and 1/8th on- or off-road vehicles.
- One digital high torque servo with 12" wire and S/JR/Air-Z connector
- One white small X-shaped servo horn.
- One red Large X-shaped servo horn.
- One white adjustable servo horn.
- One white offset straight servo horn.
- One white disc servo horn.
- One blue anodized, heat treated servo arm horn.
- Four 2 x 14mm mounting screws
- Four brass eyelets
- Four black rubber vibration isolators.
REQUIRES: Futaba J Hitec, JR, or Airtronics-Z radio system
- Speed: 0.23 sec/60? at 4.8V
- Speed: 0.18 sec/60? at 6.0V
- Torque: 143.03 oz-in at 4.8V
- Torque: 164.2 oz-in at 6V
- Length: 1.59" (40.6mm)
- Width: 0.77" (19.8mm)
- Height: 1.48" (37.8mm)
- Weight: 2.11oz (60g)