The CL3 utilizes the -5 duration check, in the AKRA rule package, by allowing a softer ramp rate on the nose of the cam. This design has shown gains in the 6200+ RPM range with minimal loss in peak horsepower. The DynoCams CL3 is legal for the current profile rules for stock classes. The lobes are hardened for extra durability, extending the life of this cam.
- Engine: 212cc Hemi Predator
- Recommended Class: Unrestricted Stock Classes
- Target (MAX) RPM: 6400-6900
- Spring Pressure (In / Ex): 10.8 lbs
- Valve Lash (In/Ex): .003"
- Ignition Timing: 32 Deg BTD
- Use this racing camshaft with stock valve springs ONLY and the "weiner" type exhaust header with an max. inside diameter of .635 for safety reasons. If after market racing springs and/ or unrestricted exhaust system is installed a BILLET FLYWHEEL IS MANDATORY!
|Grind Number : New CL-3|
|Recommended Class: Stock|
|Open||29.15 BTDC||65.95 BBDC|
|Close ||75.58 ABDC||41.55 ATDC|
|C/L||114.0 ATDC||103.5 BTDC|
|Check lash when engine is cold|
|Recommended Ignition Timing: 31-32 Degrees|