The DT64 instrument replaces the DT54 series and combines all our previous models (K, J and S) into one easy to use and order instrument. This instrument can be installed on your racing kart, snowmobile or Jr dragster with little or no changes to the instrument, just install your sensors and go.
The DT64 instrument has an advanced BUS port feature which can allow you to easily add additional input functions to your instrument (when available) like adding a fuel tester probe to your instrument and still have the ability to use the instrument for monitoring your engine functions.
Some of the features include. REQUIRES LEADS WITH THREADED CONNECTORS!
- Small lightweight Billet Design
- All functions recorded 20 times a second
- Maximums for all functions displayed when the engine turns off
- Minimum reading of engine RPM and Jackshaft RPM
- Configurable readings (Fahrenheit or Celsius / MPH or RPM)
- Over or under limit warning lights
- Total engine usage time
- Configurable display
- Easily playback, 4 hours of recorded data
- Large, easy-to-read display
- DT-64 LT Tach
- Inductive Tach Sensor
- Other Sensor (See Options)
- Tach Power Module and 2 'AA' Battery