Credit Cards Payments:
- Credit cards must pass a two phase fraud detection before an order can be placed!
- Phase #1, Authorization of Card:
Our credit card processor will verify the credit card number, expiration date, CVV2 number, and credit limit are all correct.
- Phase #2, Address Verification Service (AVS):
AVS will verify the billing address is identical to the address the customer's issuing credit card or bank has on file.
If Both Phases Pass = "Capture of Card":
- If the credit card passes both phases. BMI will charge the card the total amount of the order.
If Only Phase #1 Passes = "Pending Charges"
- If the credit card passes the Authorization of Card (Phase #1) but fails Address Verification Service (Phase #2) the customer will see a "pending charge" for the entire amount of the order on bank statement. These pending charges will go away after the credit card companies / banks reconcile (normally with one business day).
- Beware each time the card passes the Authorization phase, your account will be hit with a pending transaction. This may result in multiple "pending charges" on your account until the banks reconcile.
Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number (i.e. the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you). Incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order.