This crankshaft is machined from a solid bar of alloy steel and will give you .175"more stroke than the stock Honda/Clone 196cc crankshaft with far more superior strength.
- This is the strongest material used for a small engine crank.
- When installed in a Harbor Freight Predator 212cc you will net a +.136" stroke due to the Predator's 55mm stroke OEM crank.
- You will need at minimum, our connecting rod #6265 or #6765 and a Wiseco 11132PS or 17-2677 for Honda/Clone or (11132P94/17-2756 in a 212 Predator) and a 6521 HD wrist pin to run this crank.
- The crank is properly balanced when run with these parts.
- Larger pistons and/or different rod lengths will require the crank to be re-balanced.
- Requires A6573 Stroker Crank
* Pre-clearanced for the compression release.
*The 11132PS and P94 pistons have a thick dome which is designed to be cut down to your engine's deck height when using connecting rod #6265. You must cut down the top of the piston by test-installing the parts and measuring to see how much needs to be taken off.
* NOW AVAILABLE ARC connecting rod #6765 3.525" "Drop in" rod that does not require machining of the 11132P pistons in most applications, and can be used with the 17-2677 and 17-2756 3 ring Wiseco pistons for extra ring seal... WARNING "Do Not machine the top of the 3 ring pistons"
* The rod and crank are pre-clearanced for for most cam applications but some additional machining may be required with high lift/high duration cams
* Crank is designed to be used with an ADJUSTABLE HUB flywheel tapered for a Honda GX200/Clone 196. (Predator flywheels WILL NOT work)
* You must use flywheel key number 903704. Offset keys for the Honda/Clone/Predator cranks WILL NOT work.
* If you need higher timing with a Non Adjustable Flywheel than the 903704 key will offer, you will need to lap the flywheel to the crank, set the timing with a degree wheel and torque it to spec WITHOUT A KEY.
*** Outer 3rd / 4th bearing supports highly recommended ***