This is a 60 Tooth Steel Sprocket for #35 Chain. The combination of this steel sprocket with an added internal expanding brake and compatible 4" brake drum provides a reliable unit at an economical price. This sprocket was used on many vintage minibike setups.
- Tooth Count: 60 Tooth
- Chain Pitch: #35
- 5-11/16" Bolt Pattern
- ID of Sprocket: Approx. 5"
- OD of Sprocket: Approx. 7-3/8"
- Can be used on a multitude of projects!
- May have surface rust from storage
- Add 4" Brake Drum*
(2-1/4" & 3-1/4" Bolt Patterns)
*May have minimal surface rust from storage
- Add 4" Internal Expanding Brake (Slotted Bracket)
Brake Pads: 4-1/8" OD
Bracket has slot for mounting