Panel trucks like these helped turn a small wholesale foods business started for $400 into a sprawling multi-national, multi-million dollar corporation. The Sexton Foods Corporation® used panel trucks and railcars to transport millions of dollars in groceries to colleges, restaurants and the army. These panel trucks are pickups converted with larger enclosed cargo cabins for transporting bulk orders that don't require a semi-tractor or full-size truck. This kit features a detailed Flathead V-8, interior with simulated wood floor and choice of three decal versions.
- This is the 1/25 Scale '37 Ford Panel Delivery
- Plastic Model Kit from Revell.
- Suitable for Ages 10 & Up.
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in white, transparent red and clear
- Chrome plates parts and soft black tires
- Highly detailed Flathead V-8 engine
- Full interior with simulated wood plank floor
- Waterslide decals for 3 versions
- Illustrated instructions
- Hobby knife (RMXR6909)
- Cement for plastics (TESR3512)
- Sprue cutters (HCAR0630)
- Paint (Aluminum, Flat Black, Gloss Black, Gloss Dark Green,Gloss Light Green, Gloss Red, Gloss White, Gray, Medium Green, Semi-Gloss Black, Transparent Red, Body Color)
- Scale: 1/25
- Length: 7-1/4" (184.15mm)
- Width: 2-3/4" (69.85mm)
- Height: 3" (76.2mm)
- Skill level: 2
- Parts: 110