- #35 14T "Magnum" Centrifugal Racing Clutch by Premier Performance
- 3/4" bore with 3/16" keyway
- Stock Engagement: 2000 RPM
- Stock Spring: White
- The Magnum Clutch is the Beginner's Choice, 4 Cycle Clutch.
- A basic guideline is that the Magnum operates best up to 6HP at 6000 RPM. This 4-cycle clutch design has been developed to provide improved power transmission through a stiffer, more stable drum design.
**There are many variables that play into the performance of a clutch. Tire size, rear sprocket size and rear drive set-up are a few of the main variables that could affect clutch performance. If you are using large tires or a small sprocket, your vehicle may require a belt drive system. Clutch performance is not based soley on the engine size.**