The ALL NEW Trailmaster Challenger 300-X UTV Extended Cab! It climbs hills. It crosses streams. It conquers sand dunes. The 300X UTV side-by-sides are engineered to corner, cross, accelerate, climb, and take you any place you want to go. The long waited TrailMaster Challenger 300 UTV is finally here! Power is much better than the Challenger 150, tested over 1000 miles at the factory in very rough conditions! High quality!
- Powerful water-Cooled 300cc CVT fully automatic with reverse engine
- Polished aluminum wheels
- Front bumper
- Top LED hunting lights
- Aluminum side mirrors
- Bikini sunshade top
- Side nets
- Turn signals
- Trailer Hitch
- 12V outlet
- Top speed 45M/H
- Electric start with kill switch
- Fully automatic with reverse
- Adjustable steering wheel
- Large tires with 22X7-10 in the front and 22X10-10 in the back
- Four-point safety seatbelt
- Individual sporting seats
- Adjustable driver seat: pedal to seat back adjustable from 38” to 43”
- Adjustable heavy duty front and rear shock absorber
- Central rear view mirror
- Rack and pinion steering wheel
- Front and rear hydraulic disc brake
- 4-point rear swing arm
- Parking brake
- Large rear utility rack
- EPA certificated
- Engine type: 4-stroke, single cylinder, water- cooled
- Displacement: 300cc
- Max HP: 17.4hp/6500rpm
- Max torque: 16 lb ft/5000rpm
- Bore x stroke: 2.85x2.63 inches
- Max speed: 45 mph
- Ignition: C.D.I
- Starting system: Electric
- Battery: 12V 10Ah
- Engine oil: SAE 15W-40
- Clutch: Automatic CVT with reverse
- Driveline / Driving wheel: Chain / Dual wheel drive
- Suspension F / R: Independent Dual A-arm / Swing Arm, Double Oil Damped Shock
- Brakes, F / R: Both hydraulic brakes, Disc
- Tires, F / R: 22x7-10 / 22x10-10
- Fuel capacity: 1.75 gal
- Weight, G.W. / N.W.: 705 / 617 lbs
- Max load: 500 lbs
- Wheelbase: 72 inches
- OA L x W x H: 98x50x60 inches
- Height to seat: 21 inches
- Min ground clearance: 6.3 inches
Notes: Configurations And Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice.
Assembly Info: Here is a basic breakdown of what you can expect on the assembly. When you get this kart it will be unassembled in a crate.
- Take the unit out of the crate and sort out the parts.
- Put on the front and rear tires
- .Put on the roll cage.
- Install the seats.
- Install the steering wheel.
- Put in the Battery.
- Check all your bolts and gas up your unit.
- Start your unit!
- Assembly Time 4 - 6 Hours
Note: The actual assembly may vary, and it is always best to have a Certified Mechanic assemble your unit.
Please remember that by purchasing a vehicle from us, you are making a Factory Direct purchase and you are responsible for performing the final assembly and setup that a store or local dealer would normally perform.
Assembly typically includes un-crating and installing/checking the wheels, seats, roll bars, hooking up the fuel line, battery and lights, checking tightness of all nuts and bolts, changing oil, etc. Although we do provide some general information and Setup Guides on our website, occasionally some units may need other routine items checked/adjusted such as cleaning and adjusting the carburetor and fuel tank, checking to ensure wires are well connected, adjusting chain slack and alignment, if needed.
Since you are skipping a dealer and saving over half the price of a usual retail customer, you will need to perform the final assembly (as stated above). This will take generally 4-6 hours or more to perform depending on your product and skill level. We STRONGLY RECOMMEND that a Qualified Mechanic perform the setup of your product. We cannot refund or exchange your unit if you cannot perform these functions. By placing an order with BMI Karts you agree to these terms
Residential and Lift-Gate fees may increase shipping cost.