This new 150X deluxe model includes all the great features of the standard plus added bonuses like polished aluminum wheels and bigger wheel and tire sizes, a windshield, front bumper, LED hunting lights, a bikini sunshade top and more! The Challenger side by side fits most youth easily thanks to its adjustable individual sport seats and adjustable steering. And it easy for kids to handle, too, with powerful hydraulic disc brakes, smooth rack and pinion steering and fully automatic, high-performance GY6 engine with integrated reverse. Safety comes from a super tough all welded steel chassis, 4-point seat harnesses and side door nets. Other deluxe features also include digital gauges, aluminum side mirrors, front bumper and a rear utility rack. Available in several colors.
- EPA certificated
- Engine type: 4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement: 150cc
- Max HP: 8.2hp/7500rpm
- Max torque: 7 lb ft/6000rpm
- Bore x stroke: 2.26x2.28 inches
- Max speed: 35 mph
- Climbing ability: 20-25 degrees
- Ignition: CDI
- Starting system: Electric
- Battery: 12V 10Ah
- Carburetor brand: Deli (Vacuum film)
- Engine oil: SAE 15W-40
- Clutch: Automatic CTV with reverse
- Driveline / Driving wheel: Chain / Dual wheel drive
- Suspension F / R: Independent Dual A-arm / Double Oil Damped Shock
- Brakes F / R: Hydraulic Disc
- Tires F / R: 22x7-10 / 22x10-10
- Fuel capacity: 1.75 gal
- Gross Weight: 650 lbs
- Net Weight: 528 lbs
- Max load: 500 lbs
- Wheelbase: 72 inches
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 98x48x60 inches
- Height to seat: 21 inches
- Min ground clearance: 6.3 inches
- Polished Aluminum Wheels
- Front Bumper
- Digital Speedometer/Odometer
- Top LED Hunting Lights
- Aluminum Side Mirrors
- Bikini Sunshade
- TopSide Nets
- Turn Signals
- Trailer Hitch
- Electric start with kill switch
- Fully automatic with reverse, high performance GY6 engine with internal reverse set up
- Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Large tires with 22X7-10 in the front and 22X10-10 in the back
- Four-point Safety Seatbelt
- Individual Sporting Seats
- Adjustable Driver Seat: pedal to seat back adjustable from 38 to 43 inches
- Adjustable Heavy Duty Front and Rear Shock Absorbers
- Central Rear View Mirror
- Rack and Pinion Steering
- Front and Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- 4-point Rear Swing Arm
- Parking Brake
- Large Rear Utility Rack
- Configurations And Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice
Assembly Info: Here is a basic breakdown of what you can expect on the assembly. When you get this kart it will be unassembled in a crate.
- Take the unit out of the crate and sort out the parts.
- Put on the front and rear tires
- .Put on the roll cage.
- Install the seats.
- Install the steering wheel.
- Put in the Battery.
- Check all your bolts and gas up your unit.
- Start your unit!
- Assembly Time 4 - 6 Hours
Note: The actual assembly may vary, and it is always best to have a Certified Mechanic assemble your unit.
Please remember that by purchasing a vehicle from us, you are making a Factory Direct purchase and you are responsible for performing the final assembly and setup that a store or local dealer would normally perform.
Assembly typically includes un-crating and installing/checking the wheels, seats, roll bars, hooking up the fuel line, battery and lights, checking tightness of all nuts and bolts, changing oil, etc. Although we do provide some general information and Setup Guides on our website, occasionally some units may need other routine items checked/adjusted such as cleaning and adjusting the carburetor and fuel tank, checking to ensure wires are well connected, adjusting chain slack and alignment, if needed.
Since you are skipping a dealer and saving over half the price of a usual retail customer, you will need to perform the final assembly (as stated above). This will take generally 4-6 hours or more to perform depending on your product and skill level. We STRONGLY RECOMMEND that a Qualified Mechanic perform the setup of your product. We cannot refund or exchange your unit if you cannot perform these functions. By placing an order with BMI Karts you agree to these terms
Residential and Lift-Gate fees may increase shipping cost.