The Challenger 150cc Utility Vehicle is the right size for an older youth or adult riders to drive! This UTV is perfect for any off-road fun riding.
The Challenger UTV 150cc provides a great ride with a focus on reliability, safety and value. The Challenger UTV 150cc, is equipped with a full roll cage and seating for two this is the perfect way for you to get started.
Featuring a smooth running four stoke engine with a automatic transmission(F-N-R). Comfort and safety are the key benefits to the Challenger UTV 150cc but you cant forget the large storage box, large enough for a cooler and all your camping gear!
With the Challenger UTV 150cc, the trails have never been this safe and fun. Riding in the passenger seat of the UTV 150 is better than any roller coaster ride, but riding is never as much fun as driving.
When it comes to side-by-sides, youths now can have the same fun as the adults do, with the perfectly sized UTV.
The Challenger offers loads of safety features starting with the rugged roll cage. There is a parent controlled throttle limiter feature, which allows you to limit the top speed. A whip flag mount provides better visibility along with dual head lights, tail lights, brake lights plus three-point safety belts. A simple to use pull up lever activates the machine's parking brake.
The proven GY6 Honda Clone 150cc 4 stroke air cooled engine with fully automatic CVT transmission offers strong, reliable performance.
- Full automatic CVT transmission with reverse
- Powerful Dual Hydraulic front and single rear disc brakes
- Lever style parking brake
- Turn key electric start Rack & pinion steering
- Adjustable driver's seat
- Passenger grab handle
- Dual Projector Headlights w/ Daytime running lights for better visibility
- Ergonomic Steering Wheel
- Independent Double A-Arm front Suspension
- Lightweight Alloy Wheels w/ All Terrain tires
- Rear cargo box with tie down points
- Dual rear brake lights with signal light feature
- Standard Safety netting 3 point seat-belt harness system for driver and passenger
- Engine type: Gas
- Bore & Stroke: 1 cylinder, 4 stroke
- Compression ratio:8.8:1
- Ignition: CDI
- Cooling system: Air cooled Starting system:
- Electric start
- Vehicle dimension 93 x 45 x 56
- Wheelbase: 1685mm
- Front tread: 1200mm
- Rear tread: 970mm
- Ground clearance: 6"
- Seat height: 490mm
- Dry weight: 520lbs
- Fuel capacity: 2 Gallons
- Final Drive: Chain
- Brake system front/rear:Drum/Disc
- Suspension: Double a-arm Front
- Tire size:19*7-8
- Front wheel size: 220*10-9
- Top speed:50Km/h
- Max torque and rotate speed:24N.m(4000r/min)
- Rated power and rotate speed:13.5kw(5500r/min)
Assembly Info: Here is a basic breakdown of what you can expect on the assembly. When you get this kart it will be unassembled in a crate.
- Take the unit out of the crate and sort out the parts.
- Put on the front and rear tires
- .Put on the roll cage.
- Install the seats.
- Install the steering wheel.
- Put in the Battery.
- Check all your bolts and gas up your unit.
- Start your unit!
- Assembly Time 4 - 6 Hours
Note: The actual assembly may vary, and it is always best to have a Certified Mechanic assemble your unit.
Please remember that by purchasing a vehicle from us, you are making a Factory Direct purchase and you are responsible for performing the final assembly and setup that a store or local dealer would normally perform.
Assembly typically includes un-crating and installing/checking the wheels, seats, roll bars, hooking up the fuel line, battery and lights, checking tightness of all nuts and bolts, changing oil, etc. Although we do provide some general information and Setup Guides on our website, occasionally some units may need other routine items checked/adjusted such as cleaning and adjusting the carburetor and fuel tank, checking to ensure wires are well connected, adjusting chain slack and alignment, if needed.
Since you are skipping a dealer and saving over half the price of a usual retail customer, you will need to perform the final assembly (as stated above). This will take generally 4-6 hours or more to perform depending on your product and skill level. We STRONGLY RECOMMEND that a Qualified Mechanic perform the setup of your product. We cannot refund or exchange your unit if you cannot perform these functions. By placing an order with BMI Karts you agree to these terms
Residential and Lift-Gate fees may increase shipping cost.