Excellent external aggressive treatment drops 1 to 2 pints per coat.
Track Tac® Topaz will drop the hardness of the tire at room temperature between 5 to 25 depending on number of coats applied.
Track Tac - Topaz: Will last for a full night of racing and increase the life of the tire. It also works with both natural and synthetic rubber.
Directions: For a Saturday Night Race!
- Monday: Monday night before the race using a foam bottle, paint roller, sponge, or some other method completely cover the tread of each tire with 3 or more coats of Topaz.
Allow each coat to dry before applying the next coat -- about 10 to 20 minutes
- Tuesday: Tuesday night before the race, repeat what was done on Monday night.
- Wrapping tires is optional.
- For softer increase the number of coats to 3 or 6
- Wednesday: Repeat procedure for even a softer tire.
NOT FOR HIGHWAY USE
NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE TO CALIFORNIA
Made in the USA
Must ship UPS Ground only!