This is "Box Stock Project" yellow clone engine is ready for you to make race ready for the Box Stock, Builder's Prepared, Superbox, or Outlaw clone classes.
Cast iron flywheels are no longer included with our engines, so you must purchase a flywheel separately for your engine.
This engine is for racing purposes only and will require other parts to complete. Does NOT have an RPM governor, low oil sensor, airbox, muffler or flywheel.
Prefered racing components:
- Max-Stroke Crank increases both displacement and compression
- Piston is .003" to .010" in the hole minimizing combustion chamber volume for greater compression
- Hi Flow "JT" head castings
- Double tabs on blower housing mounting flanges
- BSP-2 Box Stock racing cam are standard.
Other Specs Include:
- Piston is .003" to .008" in the hole yielding a low 26.8cc to 27.2cc combustion chamber volume
- 615" CNC bored Ruxing Carb with adjustable idle mixture screw
- High Flow Head Casting
- Forged "Max Stroke" 2.131" +/-.002 Stoke Crankshaft with hardened journals
- Chemical Resistant Crank Seals
- Valve spring installed height is VERY close to the .815" minimum...CHECK THIS!!!
Engine comes just as shown. The pictures represent what is included (engine, carb, gaskets, rod, spring, intake manifold)*** This engine is equipped with a stock main jet, to run correctly it will need to be replaced with drilled main jet (.036 -.039) ***