New NC Chassis Reactor Junior Dragster
The Reactor Jr. Dragster features a 3-piece layout, keeping with a Top Fuel style design. The front and rear sections of the chassis bolt to the center (driver) section at attachment points in front of the foot box and at the rear of the driver compartment. Construction of .058" wall chromoly tubing, slotted chassis clevises.
Professionally TIG welded 4130 chromoly 3-section Top Fuel style chassis. Built-in flex for superb traction and a smooth ride. Rear chasssis designed with total engine/clutch access, a narrow (12" between Tires) rear section and a 29" tall cage. Brake and throttle pedal assemblies mounted at the front of the adjustable rails. For even longer legs, the rails can be moved forward to the next floor attachment point. Pedals adjust over a 28" range in 1" increments.
- Chassis 3 piece chromoly
- Front Axle 2" offset
- Spindles Universal for 12" or 16" wheels
- Steering ARC Rack and Pinion
- Pedals Adjustable
- Front Wheels 12" Aluminum
- Front Tires 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
Rear Axle 1- 1/4 7075 Aluminum
- Rear Hubs 5/130 mm
- Rear Wheels Polished Aluminum
- Rear Tires M/T 18.0/8.0-8
- Brakes MCP Hydraulic
Brake Rotor 7" Diameter 1/4" thick
- Rear Bearings Free Spinning
- Bearing Mounts Cassettes, Billet
- Guards Aluminum Belt and Chain
- Wheel Base 148"
- Kingpin Bolts 15 degree caster
- Brake Line Plastic Coated S/S
- Brake Caliper Dual Line Caliper
- Shoulder Width 17"
- Weight-- Race-ready 200-210# approx
- Suspended Roller 180-190# approx
- Roller 170-180# approx
- Height 32-34" Overall
- Overall Length of Car 16'
- *Please contact BMI for correct shipping costs before placing order.