This Comet clutch has a 1" bore with 1/4" key broached into the hub, that steps down to a 7/16" bore.
- #35 has a 12T sprocket
- #41 has a 10T sprocket
- Comet SCS 400 series clutch is durable.
- With heavy duty needle bearings.
- Designed and built for direct drive mini-bikes and go-karts, one of the most rugged applications ever required of a modestly-priced automatic centrifugal clutch.
- Having extra ability for rough service.
- For up to 7 horsepower 4 cycle engines.
- Approximate engagement of 2000 rpm.
- Also Referenced As: 206170A, 260169A
**There are many variables that play into the performance of a clutch. Tire size, rear sprocket size and rear drive set-up are a few of the main variables that could affect clutch performance. If you are using large tires or a small sprocket, your vehicle may require a belt drive system. Clutch performance is not based soley on the engine size.**