The 900 Series™ engines utilize Overhead Valve (OHV) technology to deliver the precise amount of power and performance needed to match the demanding needs of mid- to heavy-duty outdoor power equipment.
WARNING: Briggs & Stratton® Engines are not designed for and are not to be used to power: fun-karts; go-karts; children’s recreational or sport all-terrain vehicles (ATVs); motorbikes; hover-craft; aircraft products; or vehicles used in competitive events not sanctioned by Briggs & Stratton Corporation. For information about competitive racing products, see www.briggsracing.com. For use with utility and side-by-side ATVs, please contact the Briggs & Stratton Engine Application Center, 1-866-927-3349. Improper engine application may result in serious injury or death.
- 2.9 Quart Fuel Tank: For long run time
- DuraLube™ Splash Lubrication System Gear: Driven system continuously supplies oil to all internal parts
- Float Feed Carburetor: Provides the right amount of fuel for one-pull starts and smooth operation
- Magnetron® Electronic Ignition: Delivers quick, dependable starts with no maintenance required
- Overhead Valve Design (OHV): Runs cooler and cleaner delivering more power, longer engine life and improved fuel economy