A 3150kV 4-pole brushless motor delivers the torque and speed Baja racers crave, while the waterproof Vanguard ESC with Star Plug provides exceptional braking and adjustability. A Tactic™ TTX300 SLT™ 3-channel radio system with metal gear servo keeps you in control even when the action's hot! An Independent Front Suspension (IFS) maintains high-speed stability in every type of terrain, and the distinctive, true-to-life solid rear axle puts the power to the ground. Officially licensed, threaded King Shocks are made of precision machined aluminum, which add scale realism while providing consistent handling.
This is the 1/10 scale Ready to Run Electric Powered, Radio Controlled Yeti SCORE Trophy Truck from Axial. **NOTE Please read the Yeti Pre-run checklist before running your Yeti** http://www.axialracing.com/blog_posts/1073909593
The Yeti Trophy SCORE Truck differs from the previous Yeti versions in the following ways; The TT has greater rearward weight bias with different spring rates and shock oil tuned for balance and high-speed desert racing Longer Trailing Arm Independent Rear Suspensionfor better handling and more travel Rear Cage and molded details specific to Yeti TT body.
- Chassis: Plastic tub type with bolt-on 4 link mount for rear suspension
- Drive: Four wheel, WB8 HD rear driveshaft
- Motor: Brushless, 3150kV, 4-pole, water resistant
- ESC:Vanguard, waterproof, 3S LiPo compatible, can be programmed manually via the the Castle Link Programming Card (not included, order CSEM6300) or the Castle Link software interface (not included)
- Radio: Tactic TTX300 2.4GHz w/reverse & trim settings, with TSX45 151 oz-in metal gear, dual ball bearing steering servo lightweight 3-channel receiver
- Shocks:Polished aluminum body King shocks, oil filled
- Steering: Dual shear rack
- Transmission: Single speed with brushless motor gearing (2nd gear fixed), adjustable motor mount, 2-speed optional gear set available by ordering AXIC0999
- Slipper Clutch: Dual design uses a pad on each side of spur gear for added surface area for more precise tuning and holding power
- Front Suspension: Independent design allows better control direction of travel at high speeds when one side is adjusting to road obstructions
- Rear Suspension: AR60 rear solid axle, multiple tuning options, sway bar, EXO suspension arms, anti squat adjustments built into four link mounts at chassis, lower links designed to hold optional dual shocks
- Wheels:Officially licensed Method 105 wheels black in color, compatible with 2.2/3.0 short course tires
- BF Goodrich Baja T/A KR2 Tires: 3.0" (79mm), inner diameter: 2.2" (56mm)
- Body:Molded lexan one-piece, realistic scale accessories interior tray with molded driver figures and dashboard, three pairs of black styrene helments (Sparco, Moto-X, Skullu), exhaust outlets on top of rear fender, molded & hood vents and plastic light buckets at all 4 corners. Simply add our LED lights and controller to complete the buckets.
INCLUDES:RTR Yeti SCORE Trophy Truck with Radio, ESC, Brushless Motor, Body, Body Accessories, 32P 64P Spur Gear, 32P 16T Pinion Gear, Instruction Manual
REQUIRES: Battery: 2S or 3S LiPo pack with Dean's connector Battery Charger: To match selected LiPo Battery LiPo Charging Sack, Track and Maintenance Equipment
- Vehicle, Length: 23"" (583mm) Width: 12" (305mm) Height: 8.3" (210mm)
- Wheelbase: 14.2" (360mm) Ground Clearance: 1.7" (43mm) Weight: 6.65lbs (3kg)
- Body, Length: 22" (559mm) Width: 11.4" (289mm) Height: 5.7" (144mm)
Rock Racing is the next up and coming form of R/C off road racing. Enthusiasts are taking it upon themselves to go back to the dirt with tracks composed of loose surfaces and big rocks. It's distinct aesthetic and technical elements were inspired by full-size desert trucks and various off road vehicles, especially rock racers, which are built for high speed performance through flat desert sections, and durability when tackling extreme off road terrain.
The Yeti™ is a skillfully engineered rock racing vehicle with a solid rear axle and an independent front suspension that supplies unforgiving bashing stamina while delivering a high level of technical rock racing abilities without compromising in either category.
INDEPENDENT FRONT SUSPENSION
The Yeti™ is equipped with an Independent Front Suspension [IFS] system to help maintain high speed stability when running through a diverse range of terrain. Every rock the Yeti™ will encounter is individual. They come in random sizes and are scattered throughout the course, making the terrain varied from one side of the vehicle to the other. The IFS system allows you to better control the intended direction of travel at high speeds when one side is adjusting to overcome road obstructions. This stability that the IFS front end provides is paramount when rock racing.