Axial R/C Inc. is extremely pleased to announce the Axial Jeep® Wrangler Wraith-Poison Spyder Rock Racer. Based on a long standing relationship between Axial, Jeep® and Poison Spyder, this Jeep® Wrangler Wraith™ is the culmination of efforts between these three iconic off road lifestyle brands.
Ultra4 Racing combines the best of both off road racing worlds including high speed desert action and hard core rock racing. The Axial Jeep® Wrangler Wraith appeals to fans of this event series because it offers some of the same spectacular abilities. Featuring a full tubular chassis and a detailed interior just like the full size counterparts, the realism offered by this vehicle is second to none. The livery is a virtual replica of the amazing machine that the talented crew at Poison Spyder Racing have constructed just for the Ultra4 series.
This is the Radio Controlled, Electric Powered, Ready to Run Jeep Wrangler Wraith-Poison Spyder Rock Racer from Axial. Jeep and related logos, vehicle model names and trade dresses are trademarks of Chrysler Group LLC and are used under license by Axial R/C Inc. © Chrysler Group LLC 2014.
- Chassis: Full tube composite chassis
- Drive: Four wheel with locked differentials and offset pumpkin for more ground clearance and a better driveshaft angle, AR60 OCP-Axle constructed from high strength, low flex composite material, axle tubes are reinforced and beefed up with a boxed-in axle truss to distribute stress over a larger area
- Radio: AX-3 2.4GHz 2-channel with steering and throttle trim and reverse
- ESC: AE-2 with LiPo cutoff, drag brake, Tamiya connector, and is programmable with the Castle Link programmer (not included)
- Motor: 20 turn
- Body: Officially licensed Jeep Wrangler body with Poison Spyder graphics, complete interior with seats, dashboard, steering wheel, and center console
- Battery Tray: Sized for standard stick pack and LiPo packs up to 1.8x5.9x1.1" (47x150x28mm) in size
- Suspension: True four link
- Shocks: Composite body , oil filled
- Wheels: Officially licensed Trail Ready HD series beadlock, wheels mount to any Axial Wraith, AX10 Ridgecrest or SCX10
- Tires: BFGoodrich Krawler T/A KX
INCLUDES: RTR Jeep Wrangler Wraith-Poison Spyder with 2.4GHz Radio, Motor, ESC, and Instructions
REQUIRES: Battery: 7.2V NiMH 6-cell stick pack or 7.4V 2S LiPo pack Battery Charger: For selected battery type AA Batteries: Four for transmitter
- Vehicle; Wheelbase: 13.98" (355mm) Ground Clearance: 2.8" (71.6mm) Height: 9.1" (232mm) Width: 11.22" (285mm) Length: 19.25" (489mm) Weight: 5.45lbs (2.47kg)
- Body; Length: 16.25" (413mm) Width: 6.75" (171mm) Height: 4.9" (124mm)
AXIAL WRAITH™ ROCK RACER
The Jeep® Wrangler Wraith™ is ready for rock spitting, dirt slinging, action. It's designed to tackle the rocks with ease and blast across open desert at full attack speed. The bottom line, the Wraith™ is tough as nails and prepared for any terrain.
FULL TUBE FRAME COMPOSITE CHASSIS
The Jeep® Wrangler Wraith™ - Poison Spyder 1/10th Scale Electric 4WD Rock Racer features a realistic full tube-frame chassis design that is manufactured with high strength composite materials. The Wraith™ IS BUILT TO GO FAST and is not just a low speed rock crawler.
BUILT FOR PERFORMANCE
The Jeep® Wrangler Wraith™ is built with traditional straight axles allowing for maximum suspension articulation. This vehicle features differential lockers front, center and rear just like its full size counterpart. With lockers and maximum articulation, there isn't anywhere you can't take this rock racing machine!