The Axial SCX10™ Jeep® Wrangler G6™ Falken Edition elevates all terrain trailblazing, marrying the celebrated Jeep® dovetail body with the undeniable performance of Falken WildPeak M/T tires. This SCX10™ was inspired by Falken’s dedication to offroad motorsports and the uncontainable spirit for trailblazing that Axial is known for. The Jeep® Wrangler G6™ Falken Edition bares the special edition livery that echoes Falken’s established legacy. The SCX10™ is packed with a variety of realistic details like a molded interior with a steering wheel, a Poison Spyder Rock Brawler front bumper, a dove-tail universal bolt-in cage, and a roof mounted light bar (LED lights not included). With the WB8 HD Wildboar™ drive shafts and Falken WildPeak M/T tires, the Jeep® Wrangler G6™ Falken Edition delivers durability and performance for every adventure. Rugged. Dependable. That’s the SCX10™.
This is the Electric Powered, 2.4GHz Radio Controlled, 1/10 Scale Ready to Run SCX10 Jeep G6 Falken Off Road Vehicle from Axial. Jeep and related logos, vehicle model names and trade dresses are trademarks of Chrysler Group LLC and are used under license by Axial R/C Inc, Chrysler Group LLC 2014.
- Chassis: Scale steel C-channel with cross bracing for reinforcement, assembled with hex hardware, rock sliders allows vehicle to slide off of rock obstacles
- Drive: 4-wheel shaft with WB8 Wild Boar 3-piece driveshafts, strengthened silder-floater tube, constant velocity joint design
- Diff Locker: One-piece sintered metal construction reduces slop in drive train by eliminating cross pin
- Axles: Hardened steel
- Motor: 27T brushed
- Radio: Axial AX-3 2.4GHz 2-channel pistol grip with servo reverse, trim dials, battery indicator, 3-channel receiver
- Steering Servo: Tactic TSX45 metal gear, 151 oz-in of torque, dual ball bearings
- Electronic Speed Control: Axial AE-5 waterproof, 3S capable, switchable drag brake settings
- Bumpers: Front, Poison Spyder Rock Brawler with functional D-rings and mounting holes for LED lights (LED lights not included) Rear, Swing out tire carrier on rear bumper
- Body: .040" (1mm) thick molded polycarbonate, trimmed and printed officially licensed Jeep Wrangler G6 Falken Edition with molded interior and steering wheel, bolt-in cage, and roof mounted light bar (LED lights not included)
- Tires: R35 (sticky) compound Falken Wildpeak M/T 4.7" (119mm) diameter, 1.5" (38mm) wide, extra tire height provides additional ground clearance for tough trails
- Wheels: 1.9" (48mm) wide Walker Evans, nylon construction, black in color, 12mm hex
- Transmission: Designed to place the weight of motor as low as possible for a low center of gravity, overall ratio can be adjusted from 15:1 up to 74:1 using different pinion/spur gear choices
- Slipper clutch: Dual design with pad on each side of spur gear for added surface area for more precise tuning and holding power, 32 pitch gearing for high torque applications
- Rear Suspension: 4-link optimized to reduce axle steer and torque twist, proper anti-squat and roll characteristics help with steep off-camber climbs
- Shocks: Oil-filled dual rate with realistic looking non-functional coilover shock reservoir, plastic body
INCLUDES: Axial RTR SCX10 SCX10 Jeep G6 Falken, 2-ch 2.4GHz Radio, High-Torque Steering Servo, ESC, 27T Brushed Motor, Body w/Interior, Decals Instruction Manual
REQUIRES: Transmitter Batteries: Four AA size Battery: 7.2V NiMH 6-cell stick pack or 2-3S LiPo pack Battery Charger: Compatible with selected battery Track equipment
- Vehicle; Length: 18.1" (460mm) Width: 8.8" (225mm) Height: 9" (230mm) Wheelbase: 12" (305mm) Ground Clearance: 2.7" (68mm) Weight: 4.65lbs (2.1kg)
- Body; Length: 16.5" (419mm) Width: 7" (178mm) Height: 6" (152mm) measured at light bar
The SCX10™ Jeep® Wrangler G6 runs true to scale wheels and tires - Falken Wildpeak MT tires molded in our R35 sticky compound and black Walker Evans Racing wheels for an aggressive look. Other scale details include our universal light bar (LED lights not included), a Poison Spyder Rock Brawler front bumper and a detailed molded interior with steering wheel.
ENDURANCE IS KEY
The SCX10™ also includes a rock solid, proven durable transmission with a protective cover to keep dirt and debris out of your pinion and spur gear and a dual slipper clutch that allows the motor to work more efficiently which greatly enhances the durability of the drivetrain. The realistic high strength c-channel chassis frame is made of durable steel with cross bracing for reinforcement and is held together with all hex hardware.
We dare you to think differently about R/C! If you can hike there, your SCX10™ will drive there! With today's efficient motor and long lasting batteries, you are only limited by your imagination and/or your physical readiness to adventure out onto a hike while driving your SCX10™. It's a great way to get in touch with nature and spend time with friends and family while having a ton of fun doing so!