Recently, the Axial SCX10 completed an incredible trek by successfully traversing one of the most recognized off-road trails in the world - The Rubicon Trail. Starting at Loon Lake, the Axial SCX10 Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon made it's way along the Rubicon Trail until it finally reached it's destination, three days later, at the Homewood staging area. And by traveling approximately fifteen miles through some of the Rubicon Trail's harshest spots like Gatekeeper, Walker Hill, Lil Sluice, Soup Bowl and Cadillac Hill, the SCX10 Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon earned the coveted Jeep® brand Trail Rated® badge. Just like their full-scale counterparts, the SCX10 had to earn this badge. And what better way to do it than on the very trail Jeep® uses as a proving ground for their vehicles.
This is the Electric Powered, 2.4GHz Radio Controlled, 1/10 scale Ready to Run SCX10 Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon from Axial. Jeep and related logos, vehicle model names and trade dresses are trademarks of Chrysler Group LLC and are used under license by Axial R/C Inc. © Chrysler Group LLC 2014.
- Chassis: Scale steel C-channel with cross bracing for reinforcement and assembled with hex hardware
- Drive: 4 wheel shaft with WB8 wild boar driveshafts and constant velocity joint design
- Diff Locker: One-piece sintered metal construction reduces slop in drive train by eliminating cross pin
- Radio: AX-3 2-channel 2.4GHz 2-channel with high torque 132 oz/in AS-3 digital steering servo
- ESC: AE-2 LiPo compatible with forward, reverse and drag brake function
- Motor: 27T brushed motor Pinion Gear: 48 pitch, 20 tooth
- Shocks: Oil filled dual rate with realistic looking non-functional coilover shock reservoir, plastic body
- Transmission: Designed to place motor weight as low as possible to maintain a low CG, adjustable ratio from 15:1 - 74:1, slipper clutch allows transmission to slip in hard binds
- Wheels: Officially licensed Walker Evans Racing wheels, nylon construction, black and chrome in color with 12mm hex
- Tires: Maxxis Trepador molded in R35 sticky compound 1.43" (36mm) wide, 4.6" (117mm) diameter
- Rear Suspension: 4-link optimized to reduce axle steer and torque twist
- Bumpers: Poison Spyder Rock Brawler with functional D-Rings and mounting holes for LED lights, swing oyt tire carrier on rear bumper
INCLUDES: RTR SCX10 Jeep® Wrangler, 2-ch 2.4GHz radio, ESC, 27T Motor, Instruction Manual, sheet of decals
REQUIRES: Transmitter Batteries: Four AA size Battery: 7.2V NiMH 6-cell stick pack or 7.4V 2S LiPo pack Battery Charger: Compatible with selected battery Track equipment
- Vehicle- Length: 21.25" (540mm) Width: 9" (229mm) Height: 9" (229mm)
- Wheelbase: 12.3" (313mm) Ground Clearance: 2.7" (68mm) Weight: 4.65lb (2.1kg)
- Body- Length: 17" (432mm) Width: 7.7" (196mm) Height: 5.5" (140mm)
TRAIL PROVEN PERFORMANCE
Axial has joined forces with the most recognized name in off-roading - Jeep®. The SCX10 Jeep®Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon was designed to resemble its full sized "scale/1:1" counterpart. We really did our research with this vehicle by building a full scale version for testing, research and development. We wanted to make sure you’d get the best built SCX10, right out of the box.
GO OVERLAND, DO EXPEDITION
The SCX10 also includes a rock solid, proven durable transmission with a protective cover to keep dirt and debris out of your pinion and spur gear and an adjustable slipper clutch that allows the motor to work more efficiently which greatly enhances the durability of the drivetrain by allowing the transmission to slip in hard binds. The SCX10 mates the transmission and axles to an even more realistic or "scale" metal c-channel frame. The realistic high strength c-channel chassis frame is made of durable steel with cross bracing for reinforcement and is held together with all hex hardware. Realistic shock hoops with multiple shock mounting positions allow you to adjust your suspension for maximum performance.
The SCX10 also runs true to scale wheels and tires. We’ve included a set of officially licensed Maxxis Trepador tires molded in our R35 sticky compound which offers superior grip and they’re mounted on two-tone Walker Evans Racing wheels for great looks! The SCX10 Jeep®Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon is designed for fun, especially if you have a few friends that have scale rigs. Getting a few guys together and going out for a scale trail run is one of the most enjoyable things you can do if you're an avid off-roading enthusiast. The SCX10 Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon is a 1:10 scale rig that provides full scale fun!